No. This will automatically be awarded by our system.
No. In this case, our system will base its counting on the start date and time.
Yes, we recommend doing this.
I'M NOT A SCROOGE
Yes - so as long as you purchased at least 2 rewards before the registration closes - this will automatically be unlocked for you.
WISHING YOU WELL
1. You can donate more to the Children's Wishing Well Organization through this link.
2. Please screenshot your donation of at least $250 and send it to us via email ([email protected])
3. Please make sure to include your username in the email so we can assist in unlocking this achievement.
4. After the challenge ends, Children's Wishing Well will be in touch with you for the collection details and instructions.
1. Children's Wishing well will set up a collection window for those who qualified (Dates to be announced 1-2 weeks after the challenge ends).
2. Children's Wishing Well will get in touch with the qualified participants to set up appointments for the collection.
Any questions about this? Email us at [email protected]
Togoparts aims to foster a cyclist community that is committed to staying active and maintaining a good citizenry. While taking part in this challenge, we need all riders to abide by all health advisements and restrictions in their area, prior to undertaking any physical activity.
The challenge period starts from 9 December 2022 at 00:00 (GMT+8) - 8 January 2023 at 23:59 (GMT+8).
Registration closes on 7 January 2023 at 23:59 (GMT+8).
However, the last day to purchase #TOGOFESTIVE100 rewards is on 18 December 2022. at 23:59 (GMT+8).
The Finisher Distance for the challenge is 100 km.
No. You may clock as many activities as you wish to complete 100 km and beyond.
#TOGOFESTIVE100 has a SGD 9.90 participation fee.
This will be waived once you purchase any of the #TOGOFESTIVE100 rewards.
Yes, indoor rides are recognised for #TOGOFESTIVE100.
All successful registrants will receive an email notification. If you are not sure whether your payment is successful, please email us at [email protected]
Yes! At Togoparts, our main mission is to connect cyclists and like-minded people from around the globe. We can all celebrate the festive season regardless of where we are in the globe.
There will be no refunds made once a participant has signed up. In the event that the participant is unable to complete the challenge due to unforeseen circumstances, please write to [email protected] so we can review it on a case-by-case basis.
A team must consist of a minimum of 2 people or a maximum of 5 people to qualify for team achievements. You do not need to do your activities together to be ranked as a team or unlock team achievements.
Your rewards will be shipped out 4 weeks after the challenge ends. Make sure to provide your complete mailing address (incl. House/Unit/Tower Number) to ensure that your parcel will be delivered to you.
So as long as the registration hasn't closed yet, yes you can freely update your merch sizes. Alternatively, you may send us an email at [email protected] for our team to assist regarding this request.
For questions regarding leaderboard, achievements, rewards, deliveries, visit Togoparts Help & Support.
Your quickest cycling fix with comprehensive marketplace and exciting virtual challenges.
Togoparts on the go