LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
(1) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, undeliverable or incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, illegible entries due to technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Event, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Event, the mailing or transmission of entries, notification or correspondence, the processing of entries, the logging of miles, the announcement of the prizes or in any Event-related materials;
(2) technical failures of any kinds;
(3) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Event;
(4) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Event;
(5) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Event, the sending of entries or the processing of entries; or
(6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the entrant's participation in the Event or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Event, entrant's sole remedy is to enter again into the Event. Organiser may rescind any Event entry found to contain such errors or failures without liability at its sole discretion.
As a condition of participating in the Event, the entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Organiser and its respective affiliates, prize suppliers, and the Organiser's business partners and all their affiliates, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, managers, directors, members, shareholders and employees (the "Released Parties") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from any breach of representation made by entrant in connection with the Event, the exercise by the Organiser or its designees of any of the right granted by entrant in these Official Rules and entrant's participation in the Event, including acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize(s), or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in the Event or downloading any materials in the Event, or inability to access any webApp or wireless service associated with this Event, or any combination thereof. Entrants agree that the laws of Singapore will govern any and all disputes.
As a condition of participating in the Event, the entrant agrees that as to the Organiser and the Released Parties
(1) under no circumstances will the entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and the entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages,
(2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall in no event include attorneys’ fees.
(3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but shall in no event include attorneys' fees. The Organiser reserves the right to modify the prize award procedures.
If in the Organiser's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Event, or if a computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or
technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Event, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify
any individual who tampers with the entry process, the logging of miles and/or to modify, suspend or terminate the Event. In the event that the Event is cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever,
the ARV of the prizes will be awarded to the extent required by law.
Entrants under the age of 18 as of 01/01/2022 will be required to seek permission and consent from either of his/her parents or a legal guardian as a prerequisite for participation in the Event.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE EVENT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.