Price listed is for full bike. No parting.
Price can nego slightly but lowballers will be ignored.
Decided to repaint this in a colourway that Tsunami has yet to offer (Metallic Green). The frame originally had some paint chips and scuffs but no dents.
There are 2 handlebar options (drop bars or bullhorn/ pursuit bars).
Prospective buyers will need to top up cash for both bars (add SGD15) and for the option for including the Fizik saddle (add SGD 5).
It's a size 50 so it will fit heights between 165 to 175 cm.
I'm around 175 cm myself.
Please note that the bell and computer holder will NOT be included.
Still can nego a bit, but lowballers will just be ignored.
If paid at list price, there will be an included free gift.
- Frame: Tsunami SNM100, Gen 2 (aluminium alloy frame and fork)
- Headset: OEM
- Wheelset: Brandless rims to Cornflower hub (front), Cornflower rims to HB4500 hubs (Rear) - both around 80 -90 % trued
- Tyres: Shinko Golden Boy 700 X 25 C (front), Kenda 700 X 25C (rear)
- Crankset: OTA, 48 teeth, on a Neco square taper BB (Crankset has protective stickers applied)
- Rear cog: Brandless, 18 teeth
- Chain: KMC HV410, with brandless chain tensioners (aluminium alloy)
- Pedals: Wellgo resin pedals with brandless straps.
- Seatpost: Kalin 27.2 mm, aluminium alloy
- Saddle: BTwin saddle (the Fizik Arione saddle in the photos are for illustration only)
- Stem: Decathlon BTwin 9 degree 90 mm stem, with brandless carbon fiber spacers, Redshift donut motif stem cap
- Brakes: Radius rim brakes
- Handlebar: Uno 400 mm drop bars or FMFXTR bullhorn/ pursuit bars (420mm), brandless foam tape.
- Brake levers: Cansucc inline levers or bar-end levers
- Weight: between 9 - 9.5 kg (depending on choice of bars)
See the build process on YouTube.
Just another SNM100, not #Engine11 #Skream #Liberty #Constantine #Pizz