Selling this used Masi Evoluzione carbon fiber frame road bike with rim brakes.
Size 47 (a.k.a. XS to S - used by a 175 cm tall rider).
Nil issues with this bike - selling this to downsize my collection. Am now searching for a do-it-all bike.
It weighs just under 9 kg without accessories.
Please note that the Quad Lock, pedals and bell are NOT included.
These pedals will be replaced by a set of alloy MTB pedals before purchase.
There is also NO parting out.
Price is slightly negotiable, but lowballers will be ignored.
- Frame: Masi Evoluzione carbon fiber frame and fork (with internal cable routing)
- Shifters: Shimano ST-5800 11-speed (2x11)
- Front derailleur: Shimano FD-R7000 (for crisper shifting)
- Rear derailleur: Shimano RD-5800
- Wheelset: Shimano RS11 alloy wheels (fairly silent hubs - perfect for riding at night through neighbourhoods)
- Tyres: Pirelli P Zero, 700 X 25c
- Brakes: Tektro R350 with new pads
- BB: Gineyea PF30 (for 24 mm spindles)
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 24mm (52/36)
- Rear Cassette: 11 - 32 Decathlon
- Seatpost and Handlebars: Toseek carbon fiber (27.2 seatpost, 42 cm handlebar)
- Stem: 80 mm BTwin alloy
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 (I built this originally with an older Fizik Arione, but it has some surface wear - if you wish to have it for a restoration project, you may have it for an extra $5).
#carbonfiber #roadbike #masi
Not #colnago #gios #battaglin #bianchi