Selling a size M 2019 Polygon Strattos S5 suitable for humans 165cm and above.
Notable upgrades and key features:
- Full Shimano 105 R7000 groupset except for upgraded brakes
- DT Swiss R24 Spline wheelset with DT Swiss loud hubs. (Much much better than stock wheelset, can easily hold >35kmh at TMCR) and loud hubs help to alert people in your surroundings on PCN
- Ceramic OSPW
- Gold KMC X11SL chain
- Specialized Axis brakes (Lighter than 105 R7000 brakes)
- Full carbon fork and carbon steerer
- Very nice and clean welds on frame, almost looks like carbon
Bike is in great condition. Polygon no longer sells the bike in this awesome stealth black colourway. Great bike for people who love rim brakes and the joy of easy self maintenance and swapping wheelsets while still getting a modern bike in very good condition.
Selling the bike as I have upgraded and I can tell you that the only reason this bike doesn't cost >1.7k is because it says Polygon on the downtube. Other than that this bike is an amazing bike that has served me well and I would love to sell it to a new owner who can appreciate this bike.
Not Cannondale CAAD Merida Scultura Reacto BMC team machine time machine Felt Fuji Scott Polygon Helios Strattos Specialized Allez Sprint Giant TCR Propel Contend OCR Java Sava Brain Triban Van Rysel