Lightly used as it is a spare one, as good as new.
Text me at 97682500
100% authentic if not I eat dirt for you
Lowballers will be ignored
-Watch let’s you add mapping, music, intelligent pace and planning and more to your workouts.
-Wrist based heart rate and pulse oxygen sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrains.
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2000 resorts worldwide
- Measures running and cycling performance in ways you never knew were possible.
- Navigate your world with multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor senses.
- Sync your favorite streaming services, and listen to music without having to use your phone.
- 1.3” display that’s 17% larger than previous fenix models. Includes stainless steel or DLC coated bezel which have been tested to U.S. military standards.
- First of its kind PacePro feature keeps you on pace with grade-adjusted assistance.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics¹, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventure.
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features³ send your location to emergency contacts.
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer , and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH technology.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device
- Enhanced optical heart rate¹ technology gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks under water without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox² sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.