Used, but not abused.
Reason for selling: Long term injury. Hence letting this go. My loss, your gain.
Age: 1 Year (used from Jan 2019 till about March/April 2019, and it has been a sitting at home since then)
Condition: 9.5/10, well maintained, drivetrain cleaned every week, frame polished after washing.
Mileage on road: 3,311.6km
Mileage on Trainers: 390.9km
Please see the last image for wear and tear parts you might need to replace when servicing.
Will throw in (if price is met):
 Xlab Bento box (something like this, but in all black color):
 Supacaz TriFly Aero Bottle (all black color):
BIKE CONFIGURATION / SPECIFICATION
FRAME (Purchased at $7,400):
- BMC Timemachine 01 Disc Triathlon/TT Bike (TM01)
- Size: S
- p2p V-Cockpit with Profile T4+ Carbon Extensions
- BMC Aero Post
- Rear Box storage & Integrated Fuel Options
DRIVETRAIN (Purchased at $3,190):
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Groupset
- Shimano Dura-Ace Brake lever/Caliper
- Dura-Ace chain
- Dura-Ace Rotors
- Praxis Zayante carbon crankset 53/39, 165mm length
- Praxis 86 Bottom bracket
WHEELSET (Purchased at $4,488):
- Enve SES 7.8 Disc
- Chris King Ceramics Hubs
- Continental Grand Prix 5000 Clincher Tyres
- ISM PN 3.0 Saddle (Purchased at $320)
- Spare parts, stickers, etc will be given as well.
Triathlon bike, triathlon bicycle, Time-trial bike, TT bike, road bike, aero bike, BMC, giant, cervelo, specialized, s-works, sworks, trek, canyon, argon 18, felt bike, pinarello, scott, orbea.