2013/14 Model. Accident free and no scratches on frame. Large frame for 178 to 188 cm. Only wrote once mildly on trail and most times on PCN and road. Total time on bike less than 1500 km as have spent more time on road bikes. Kept well maintained due to love of the bike because of brain technology on an alloy frame. First and last of the SJ series with this. Willing to sell to person who would be able to unleash it’s real potential as it is race ready. Upgraded many parts:
1. Frame - M5 hydrformed tubing
2. Rear Shock - Fox remote brain w AUTOSAG, Brainfade adjust (Serviced to change seals at $200 in 2017 not due to wear and tear but age. Receipt to show)
3. Front Fork - Changed to new Rockshox Revelation RCT3 29" 130 mm 2017 in Jun 2018 ($1000 receipt to show)
4. KS LEV Dropper post 150 mm travel in Jan 2017 ($530, receipt to show). More for aesthetic then use. To prevent cable movement and never gone to trial. Lever mounted on ODI Rogue grips.
5. Brand new latest Crank Brothers Iodine 3 29" Wheelset with SRAM PG1070 10-Spd Cassette – Light, strong and fast for trails/Enduro
6. Shimano XT M785 brakes upgraded from the original Avid Elixir
7. Shimano XT T8000 SPD pedal – SPD on one side, flat with screws for grip on the other
8. Brand new 2 x Continental X-King 29” x 2.20 Tubeless tires – Fast and light
9. Specialized S-Works Phenom Saddle (Carbon rails)
Giving away as package – Used Specialized S-Works Fast Trax 29” x 2.20 Tubeless tires, Camelbak 3-litres Mule hydration bag, Band new Topeak Race Rocket Pump 120 PSI, Topeak SideKick Wedge Pack (Small), Brand new Raceface Single 38T Chainring with Outer ring bolts for Single chainring conversion. I will give away my Shimano MTB shoes (Size 47) and cycling gear (if you fit) too and anything else I can find. I am giving up MTB.