An inner tube that costs as much/close to a performance tire??
Indeed!!! These are currently the best inner tubes money can buy. Puncture resistant level is unbelievable. It is not only meant for racers or competition purpose but for anyone who hate to have a puncture during a ride. Tested for 6 months without a single flat.
- Presta Valve
- Removable Valve core
- 42mm or 60mm
- 1/3 the weight of performance inner tubes at only 38grams
- Compact in size when folded as spare tube
- Hightech compound that ensures higher puncture resistance level versus Butyl or Latex tubes.
Caution Note from experience using it:
- These tubes come with valve core fairly loosely hand tighten. It is a good practice to silicon tape the valve core to the valve for peace of mind. Is a once-off installation.
- For any inner tubes longevity, pay special attention when connecting the pump head to the valve core (especially the screw-in type). NEVER TWIST the valve while securing, removing or when pumping. Reckless usage will result in the inner tube valve base being torn apart over time.
Self-collect at Ang Mo Kio or 2-Days postage via Singpost for $5 extra.