For sale my beloved Cervelo S5, purchased in 2014.
This bike has seen it all, from Alpe d'Huez to Pikes Peak with Maratona dles Dolomites and a few Spring Classics (US versions) under her belt - she is the perfect race machine.
She is perfectly tuned for me and can take anyone on any terrain - even motorcycles (picture #4).
Never crashed, always loved and cared for. Recently overhauled (cleaning of bearings, BB, etc.). Some paint chips here and there as you should expect from a bike that's been ridden for her purpose.
- Cervelo S5 56cm carbon frame (legitimate frame from Cervelo, not some half-*** copy)
- DuraAce Di2 11 speed (Ultegra brifters and brakes)
- Rotor 3D+ (172.5mm) cranks
- Power2Max Type S powermeter spider (trust the Germans for Watts): if you've never trained with power, you're in for a treat! Pairs via BT and gives you the hard truth you're not pushing enough!
- Praxis work 50/34 chainrings
- Zipp service course SL handlebars
- Mavic Cosmic SR clinchers - bombproof aero wheels
- 11-28 Ultegra cassette
- Ritchey 70mm / 270° stem
- Freshly installed Rapha bar tape
*pedals and saddle not included (can sell Adam ISM Attack saddle [not pictured] for an additional S$50)
**can swap aero wheels for a training wheelset (another Mavic pair) - take off S$200 from the price, or can include both wheelsets for an extra S$100
Any questions let me know. Thanks for reading!