S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power meter, 172 mm.
Almost new - came with my new S-Works Shiv Disc Limited Edition bike, used for about 400 km, selling as I am moving to 167.5 mm crank length.
- +/- 1.5% real-world accuracy tested on the WinMill and validated by the Locomotion Lab in Boulder, CO
- Independent, dual-leg power measurement.
- Works with ANT+ and Bluetooth® devices.
- Easy set-up and diagnostics with the Specialized Power app. (iOS and Android versions available).
- Hollow carbon crankarms, carbon spider, and oversized alloy spindle offer superior stiffness and lighter weight than the competition—440 grams for 172.5mm crankarm length.
- Fits Specialized road frames with OSBB or PF30 bottom bracket shell, as well as most BB30 road frames.
- 110 BCD carbon spider (also compatible with 130 BCD carbon spider—sold separately).
- RSP - 1680 SGD