Topic: My rides - glitch/bug?

Posted on: 21st Dec 2020 3:25 AM    Quote and Reply

I had posted 2 different rides, however my bike profile only reflected one. I also realised that once you post your ride, u can only update but not delete it. admin, you may want to do something about it. thanks!

Searching for oneself is a journey of a lifetime
Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Jan 2021 3:10 AM    Quote and Reply

main ride not able to update photos?
i started using strava in sept, rides not updated into records? only october onwards.
website seems buggy, doesnt load well and sometimes info missing in certain pages (using chrome explorer)

Searching for oneself is a journey of a lifetime
Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th Jan 2021 8:58 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ralmighty: main ride not able to update photos?
i started using strava in sept, rides not updated into records? only october onwards.
website seems buggy, doesnt load well and sometimes info missing in certain pages (using chrome explorer)"

Hi ralmighty, thanks for your feedbackRest assured we will take a look on these angles to provide a better experience. 

Regarding the non-sync of your September rides, you are referring to #TOGORIDE2020 correct? Let me follow up with you over email to resolve this non-sync of your September rides. As for the adding of photos, we have already resolved the said bug - you can now manually add in the photos on your profile gallery - and moving forward, your strava photos should already be synced when successfully uploaded. 

Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
541 posts
Forum Rep: 53

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings