Topic: How to block and report fake profile from keep PM you?

Posted on: 2nd Sep 2020 10:41 AM    Quote and Reply

I think many out there having same issue with someone with newly created profile and start to spam by PM you nude photos link.

No only 1, but from few different profile. I couldn't find a simple button to block that profile.

Togoparts please improve your UI/UX (user interface & user experience), such a simple feture will help the member for sure.
Regular Forumer
29 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 2nd Sep 2020 11:34 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by stevenhii: I think many out there having same issue with someone with newly created profile and start to spam by PM you nude photos link.

No only 1, but from few different profile. I couldn't find a simple button to block that profile.

Togoparts please improve your UI/UX (user interface & user experience), such a simple feture will help the member for sure."

Hi stevenhiij, thanks for letting us know about this. Can give me the person's username so we can remove the account? There is also a report abuse button you can use to immediately flag the user so we can remove. 

Regular Forumer
450 posts
Forum Rep: 50

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 2nd Sep 2020 12:14 PM    Quote and Reply

There is a abuse button in the listing ad but not in the Private Message page. It will be good to add a button in the person profile page, so we can click to check his profile and decide to report and block him from there so the admin can have lesser job. As you know they will keep create new profile and repeat again.

Also please enforce all the member to enter their contact upon register, send out verification sms and upon entering correct code then their account will be verified. In this case it will reduce multiple account own by single person and clean out your database as well by removing none active/fake account.

Hide the contact in the ad listing for all seller, use chat window with instant update like carousell did.

Due to many scammer posted cheap bike ad without contact, sure some newbie will fall into the trap. Partly also I notice because the contact can be see in the listing then I often receive many spam message/whatsapp about illegal gambling, moneylender and etc. Our privacy is expose to those phone scammer from all around the world.

Lastly, here are the 3 profiles that sent me nude link via PM. I checked all there profile created recently and immediately start to spam message. There are more for sure.

jobavero1986, fiichusota1985, elajdanqui1976

Thanks, I hope Togoparts can keep on improving and apply strict rules to keep member safe.

Regular Forumer
29 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Nov 2020 12:22 PM    Quote and Reply

I have a same problem here, someone I do not know wrote me some @#$! wording, the user is vuicomneabut1978

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Nov 2020 8:11 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by dng8848: I have a same problem here, someone I do not know wrote me some @#$! wording, the user is vuicomneabut1978

hi, thank you for reporting. Said account has already been removed. Thank you. 

"

Regular Forumer
450 posts
Forum Rep: 50

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings