Topic: #TOGORIDE2021 Leaderboard Chat

Posted on: 15th Dec 2020 5:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Welcome to #TOGORide2021 - the second leg of our year-long cycling challenge that is absolutely free for all to join!
Join our growing cyclist community on the #TOGORide2021 full-year Leaderboard now!

Want to shoutout, cheer, or let us know any concerns with regards to the challenge? Feel free to write to us here, and we will be happy to help. 
Regular Forumer
541 posts
Forum Rep: 53

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 6th Jan 2021 7:23 PM    Quote and Reply

Welcome to #TOGORide2021 - the second leg of our year-long cycling challenge that is absolutely free for all to join!
Join our growing cyclist community on the #TOGORide2021 full-year Leaderboard now!

Want to shoutout, cheer, or let us know any concerns with regards to the challenge? Feel free to write to us here, and we will be happy to help.

Regular Forumer
541 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 10th Jan 2021 3:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, I've rode a couple of rides since 1st Jan but it doesn't seems to be capturing in my togoparts account. Kindly assist. Thanks

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 11th Jan 2021 10:50 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by desmondmok: Hi, I've rode a couple of rides since 1st Jan but it doesn't seems to be capturing in my togoparts account. Kindly assist. Thanks"

Hi Desmond, I have checked and found the potential issueWill send you an email to resolve this and get your rides for 2021 synced up on the #TOGORIDE2021 leaderboard. Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
541 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 11th Jan 2021 6:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Hello

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 12th Jan 2021 10:45 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Subbu1970: Hello"

Hi Subbu1970, ready to ride on? Cheering for you! 

Regular Forumer
541 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 12th Jan 2021 9:57 PM    Quote and Reply

I have 3 rides on my Strava in January 2021 and its not being shown in my activities for this challenge. Can you please sync those?

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

United States
Posted on: 18th Jan 2021 11:40 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by anamarcon: I have 3 rides on my Strava in January 2021 and its not being shown in my activities for this challenge. Can you please sync those?"

Hi anamarcon - we have not received your authorisation yet. I have reached out to you via email to help us get the permissions so we could sync your rides on our #TOGORIDE2021 leaderboard. Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
541 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings