Topic: Marketplace

Posted on: 25th Nov 2020 7:13 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, is the market palce down? I finally found the bike that i wanted on the mraketplace, but when i use the chat with seller function, it doesnt work. Is the site down?
Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 26th Nov 2020 10:15 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Brendanlee: Hi, is the market palce down? I finally found the bike that i wanted on the mraketplace, but when i use the chat with seller function, it doesnt work. Is the site down?"

i have the same problem that i cannot reply to enquiries for my ads. Called Togoparts office, no one answering the call....

does anyone know whats going on ?

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 26th Nov 2020 12:48 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Brendanlee: Hi, is the market palce down? I finally found the bike that i wanted on the mraketplace, but when i use the chat with seller function, it doesnt work. Is the site down?"

Hi Brendanlee, yes the marketplace was down last 24 Nov - but we were able to complete the maintenance yesterday -so everything should have worked. May I know which user were your trying to transact with, so I can check further please? Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
214 posts
Forum Rep: 55

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 26th Nov 2020 12:50 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by sparks30:
Quote:

i have the same problem that i cannot reply to enquiries for my ads. Called Togoparts office, no one answering the call....

does anyone know whats going on ?"

Hi sparks, thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will have to get this checked - are you still not able to respond to enquiries on your ads up till now? 

Regular Forumer
214 posts
Forum Rep: 55

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings

Your quickest cycling fix with comprehensive marketplace and exciting virtual challenges.