Topic: #TOGOSG55 Leaderboard Chat

Posted on: 4th Oct 2020 8:49 PM    Quote and Reply

How can I exchange my finisher jersey size? It’s too small for me. Need to change to 3 XL. Please advise. Thanks!

Freshie Forumer
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Oct 2020 8:07 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Vios1018: How can I exchange my finisher jersey size? It’s too small for me. Need to change to 3 XL. Please advise. Thanks!"

Good morning Vios1018, do send us an email at [email protected]"> [email protected] to officially make the request to exchange your jersey size. However, just to set a correct expectation, we will only be able to accommodate jersey exchanges later this week - and will not be certain as to the availability of the sizes as we order the jerseys according to the sizes from your registration form. Thank you!

Regular Forumer
543 posts
Forum Rep: 53

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 6th Oct 2020 2:37 PM    Quote and Reply

hi, i have not received rewards yet

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Oct 2020 11:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by KenTada: hi, I have not received rewards yet"

Hi KenTada: we are progressively sending out the rewards. We are expecting our logistics partner to clear all the sending around this week. Do check out your mailbox within this week, the rewards should reach you soon. Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
543 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 8th Oct 2020 1:24 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi I have not receive my jersey and tshirt yet

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) Charco
Posted on: 8th Oct 2020 6:07 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by stanioes: Hi I have not receive my jersey and tshirt yet"

Hi stanioes, thanks for letting us know. I've checked from the back end, I do not see any further issues that would hinder us from sending your rewards. So do hang in there and wait up to the end of this week. The rewards are progressively being sent out by batch. 

For your information too, we are sending the rewards by post, so do check your mailbox from time to time. Should you not receive the rewards within this week, do send us an email at [email protected]"> [email protected] for our further checking. Have a great evening. 

Regular Forumer
543 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 19th Oct 2020 11:22 AM    Quote and Reply

Hello TOGOPARTS, I have not received my rewards...

Warmest Regards,
Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 20th Oct 2020 8:48 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by megaprime: Hello TOGOPARTS, I have not received my rewards..."

Hi megaprime, let me go and check. I'll be in touch with you over email regarding this matter. Thank you! 

Regular Forumer
543 posts

Togoparts Team Member
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings