Topic: #TOGORIDE2020 Leaderboard Chat

Posted on: 22nd Sep 2020 9:32 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mugentis: My rides are not syncing again... is there any way to sync manually on my end? Seems to be a recurring issue..."

Hi mugentis. Just checked your profile, your most recent rides are now inWe apologize for the delay on the syncing over the weekend. Have a great day! 

'Togoparts Challenge Cheerleader'
378 posts
Forum Rep: 48

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2020 9:34 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by mvtm: Dear Admins! It is quite surprising to me that I can found my last rides on my profile in togoride2020 challenges, but on the challenge's page information is not updated yet"

Hi mvtm, we apologize for the delay on the updating of your rides. We have encountered a minor technical issue over the weekend. But no worries, we have already gotten that fixed, and I can now see your most recent rides being updated and shown on your profile. Have a great day! 

378 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 22nd Sep 2020 9:36 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by yeedy: Hi I did 100 km yesterday and it is recorded into Togomy57 but not Togoride2020. Why?"

Hi yeedy. We had a minor technical issue for #TOGORIDE2020 over the weekend which has led to your rides not being synced during that time. No worries though, we have already resolved the issue, and your 100km ride is now already updated :) 

Moving forward, your rides should automatically sync too. Thank you and safe riding! 

378 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2020 1:25 PM    Quote and Reply

when can we get the singalet?I have done the challenge

Freshie Forumer
3 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Sep 2020 4:21 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Barefoot Greg: when can we get the singalet?I have done the challenge"

if you are referring to #TOGOSG55 jerseys, no worries. It's currently being processed at the moment, and the estimated arrival to your mailing address will be around next week. Thank you! ☺️

378 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 25th Sep 2020 9:09 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi, how can I check if I have met the requirements for the Season 2 badge?

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 25th Sep 2020 4:46 PM    Quote and Reply

The worst thing about Togoparts unlike Carousell is that firstly Sellers dont give their contact numbers and seldom reply to messages of interets for months which is very frustrating. Secondly, there is not app or feature where Togoparts messages and sales are posted on Sellers phones for them to revert immediately. These are reasons why many have stopped using Togoparts and are now using Carousell instead. Hoping Togoparts owners do something about this. Rgds

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Sep 2020 11:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by aerosignal: Hi, how can I check if I have met the requirements for the Season 2 badge?"

hi aerosignal, currently, there is no self check to do so. But no worries, we'll run the back end check soon to check as to who qualified for the Season 2 badges. Thank you! 

alternatively, you can check your stats from the leaderboard. If the blue badge appears, that means the system has detected that you are eligible for the season 2 badge. ☺️

378 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Posted on: 25th Sep 2020 11:56 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by SGV55: The worst thing about Togoparts unlike Carousell is that firstly Sellers dont give their contact numbers and seldom reply to messages of interets for months which is very frustrating. Secondly, there is not app or feature where Togoparts messages and sales are posted on Sellers phones for them to revert immediately. These are reasons why many have stopped using Togoparts and are now using Carousell instead. Hoping Togoparts owners do something about this. Rgds"

hi SGV55, thank you for this feedback. We definitely value your feedback and will look into these things. A lot of things are about to be done, and rest assured it would provide for a better experience. 

thank you! 

378 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
1) Test
Login to see your Forum Rankings