Topic: Illegal Trails in Singapore (Woodcutter,Butterfly,Scorpion)

Posted on: 23rd Jun 2012 1:47 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by motomuppet:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Meowfifa: Losing out of our best trail? What best trails are there when people don't take care of it? Water bottles, spare tubes, energy bar packaging, all sort of rubbish sprew all over by cyclists? Wildful destruction of trails? Cutting down plants and trees that get into cyclists way? Chasing dogs away from trails? Their home? Trying to mow down hikers? Sprewing vulgarities at hikers in Butterfly...this is responsible cycling? These people deserve the use of the so call best trail?

Quote:
"Formerly posted by motomuppet:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Meowfifa: Wah ha ha ha ha...finally Npark doing everything to curb all illegal cycling activity! MORE MORE MORE!"

^ just saw your posts in the showrooms about taking up the issue of illeagal mtb trails with Nparks trying to get us all busted. And here you are so excited to see we are likely to lose some of the best trails around, and rather than advocate for trail preservation so all can enjoy them, you seem to take great pleasure that many of us that truely love riding these trails are going lose out on it. Why? You sound like a miserable git."
"

My experience of those trails seems very different to yours. I have never had anyone spew vulgarities at me...never seen anyone chase dogs out of the trails, or seen people willfully destroy the trails. Yeah people litter...people are idiots, it happens. I am all for responsible use of the trails...people should not be cutting away at the jungle or mowing down hikers (never seen this either?)...I have been running, hiking and cycling trails in Singapore since the 80's, and I am really gonna miss them if they shut down.

Glad your happy though... "

Being a regular at bt, I have never encountered bikers or hikers cursing at me or the other bikers. Who are these people? Chasing dogs? I am a biker and ocassionally hikes there.

Freshie Forumer
8 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Jun 2012 1:11 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Meowfifa: YEs..thank to MTBer who insist on infriging trails..now even hikers is out of bound..

Thank a lot MTBer.

Way to go!"

Other than to be a troll, why are you here? What exactly is it you want? You no doubt helped get NP to enforce the trails and get us banned from our favorite trails. Well done. Your bleating also got hikers banned. Well done again. Now you are blaming mtb riders? You are clearly not all there. Then you post an illeagal route through the catchment area and encourage people to ride at night and cut down trees? Seriously, what is it you want, other than to continue to piss people like me off?

Regular Forumer
1,364 posts
Forum Rep: 12

Singapore
Posted on: 29th Mar 2020 12:43 AM    Quote and Reply

I have a question please

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Apr 2020 5:22 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Humbern4: I have a question please"

You can find more information about Trails in Singapore here :https://www.axa.com.sg/blog/lifestyle/12-hiking-trails-you-must-explore-in-singapore

Freshie Forumer
5 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings