Topic: Recommendation for good folding bike

Posted on: 13th Sep 2020 9:28 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi,

Any recommendations on good foldable bike. My budget is $1.1k. I use it mainly for leisure and to exercise. Wanted a foldable bike because I could end my trip without worrying that I do not have the energy left to travel back home. Currently I am looking at bike from tern and travelo. But up for suggestion from other brands. 

Prefer wheel size that is 22 inch but 20 is fine as well. Easy to fold and push around (when folded). Usually ride on PCN or pavement, like coast to coast trail. Prefer it to be as light as possible too. 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 13th Sep 2020 9:57 PM    Quote and Reply

I'm also looking to get one too. Currently looking at Java carbon bike which can fold so easy for me to ride the bus or train too. And also looking other foldie too. 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 13th Sep 2020 10:38 PM    Quote and Reply

There is another brand called fnhon. Seems to have good reviews though I don't own one, I have an old crius velocity, the side middle fold style is not a good solution for rolling about. Please get three-sixty or other Brompton clone bike if this is important to you. I will get Brompton fold style if I have to do this all over again. Hope my experience will be useful to you. 

Regular Forumer
39 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Sep 2020 10:19 AM    Quote and Reply

Im using a travelo FSS 451. its a good bicycle, no regrets! 

Freshie Forumer
7 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 15th Sep 2020 2:27 PM    Quote and Reply

Dahon K3 Plus -  a 16inch wheel foldie, equiped with disc braking, 1X9drivetrain, aluminium alloy framed, a few colored options. Specs seemed good.....

Regular Forumer
1,353 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings