Subject: To togopart's adminstrator to be fair and square

About Togoparts Official Announcements & Feedback Forum:
Official Togoparts.com Annoucements and for you to feedback if you have something to say about togoparts.com (so that we can do something about it).
You are not logged-in, Please Login

To togopart's adminstrator to be fair and square

Posted on: 24th Feb 2013 4:09 PM    Quote and Reply

So funny.

Quote:
"Formerly posted by theletterk: People dislike for fun!!!

like one of the mechanics from a shop who always post top end bikes for us to drool...there will be like 1 like and 30 dislikes....huh???  "

Regular Forumer
1,290 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 14th Feb 2013 10:00 PM    Quote and Reply

^yeah, I know...peoples is idiots mang...makes me think 'Idiocracy' was ahead of its time...

Regular Forumer
1,363 posts
Forum Rep: 12

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Feb 2013 5:11 PM    Quote and Reply

motomuppet....liddat very scary you know...

you see the showroom section....whatever bikes posted for viewing...no matter how nice or how good. Sure to have more dislikes than likes. People dislike for fun!!!

like one of the mechanics from a shop who always post top end bikes for us to drool...there will be like 1 like and 30 dislikes....huh???  

Regular Forumer
21 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Feb 2013 10:07 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by FoesZZ:

In all, moderating the Marketplace takes a fair amount of judgment and sometimes these would be incorrectly applied, resulting in the far from perfect moderation effort. On the other hand, it does not help when a small group of members is constantly trying to "fool" the moderators, forcing us to be more assertive on our moderation effort.

"

This may be more a hinderance than a help, but why not get the members to assist the moderators in vetting sellers of dodgey goods? Set up a rating system, that following a sale the buyer can then rate the buying experience and seller? And vice versa maybe? Trouble is there will be people that will always have a whinge and complain for no real reason and give a seller a bad rating just because they are mean little people...which is why the rating system should go both ways, but unfortunately that could just escalate the problem! Anyway, for what it's worth, I think the mods do a great job and I find marketplace a really useful tool, both for buying and selling.

Regular Forumer
1,363 posts
Forum Rep: 12

Singapore
Posted on: 14th Feb 2013 8:22 AM    Quote and Reply

Hey swen, thanks for the support, but being free does not take away user's rights to complain either. Togoparts has grown over the years, thanks to the "compaints" we have received. But complains done, solely for personal gain, is a different matter all together.

Old Salt Forumer
287 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 12th Feb 2013 3:03 AM        

SO many people are abusing the ads here.
I really hope togoparts to be fair and square to all.
To togoparts,why cant u set 1 free ad per member instead of 10?
Togoparts,u might as well set everything to be commercial use,rather than being unfair to others.

fattyrider
5th Feb 2013
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings