Subject: [Compliment] Decathlon SG exchange policy and professionalism!

About Singapore Bike Shops Forum:
Where do I find what? How much is this? Talk about your favourite Local Bike Shops and what they sell!
You may also find out the latest stuff that LBS have to sell at the Togoparts Marketplace or under the New Bikes section
You are not logged-in, Please Login

[Compliment] Decathlon SG exchange policy and professionalism!

There are no replies for this topic
Posted on: 15th Jun 2019 5:59 AM        

I see lots of threads asking about bike shop recommendations shops either to buy or fix and ofcourse the occasional complain threads so i thought why not a thread acknowledging the great expereince i had with a store that sells and provides servicing of bikes that many might still not be aware of! So far i have been a frequent customer of Decathlon since the 1st day they came to SG and overall i have to say their exchange policy and professionalism when servicing my bike related item/s has been top notch! So far i had a BTWin presta tube valve leaking and i came down to the Decathlon Store @ Kallang (24hrs) and within 3 minutes i had a brand new tube. I suggest joining as a member (FOC) as your soft copy receipt would be in your account and this helps greatly during refunds/exchanges! Another time my BTWin 7-9 speed RD suddenly had its pulley arm bent horribly when i was going uphill and again the exchange procedure was hassle free and pleasant! It was so bent i couldn't cycle at first but thankfully i spotted a big rock and bashed it straight enough to get me to the nearest Decathlon outlet haha. Also both tubes and RD are covered by 2 years local warranty so for me i feel there is no point going elsewhere for tubes and low end/budget bike parts haha. So here's to Decathlon SG inspiring me as a cyclist with trust, confidence and even admiration for their time here so far - thumbs up!
pinelights
11th Jul 2015
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings