Subject: hup Leong bike shop comment

About Singapore Bike Shops Forum:
Where do I find what? How much is this? Talk about your favourite Local Bike Shops and what they sell!
You may also find out the latest stuff that LBS have to sell at the Togoparts Marketplace or under the New Bikes section
You are not logged-in, Please Login

hup Leong bike shop comment

Posted on: 28th Nov 2016 1:56 PM    Quote and Reply

yes to sizing, of course a fully assembled bike when delivered

Regular Forumer
869 posts
Forum Rep: 103

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 27th Nov 2016 7:55 PM    Quote and Reply

Thinking of getting the Speeder 300. When I go to the shop, will they help me do the sizing? And when they deliver, will the bike come assembled or in a box?

Freshie Forumer
5 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Nov 2015 10:47 PM    Quote and Reply

That guy should be Gilbert ;D

Regular Forumer
869 posts
Forum Rep: 103

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 17th Nov 2015 3:20 PM    Quote and Reply

Today called them to ask for price. There is a guy pick up the phone.
When i ask for that model to check stock. They told me is available and also auotmatic give me the price without asking. He sound sweet and friendly. I try go down to purchase on weekend (Saturday) thumb up for today.

Regular Forumer
12 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Oct 2015 10:25 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by albatross: yep depends on mood swing and how busy that day is. If its a weekend with like 4 to 5 walk-in customers, expect no auto approach by sales stuff. For me as long as they give the info i want or extra pointers (like gilbert) and no those kinda " must see first" thingy, i am ok. i also dislike those that are too lazy to check other branch kinda thing. (etc shop ABC has 2 branches, sometimes branch 1 has no stock, but they do not even bother to check branch 2 got stock or not. wow so confident ah no stock, at least give a call action)"

for the check stock part, at least for me the sales guy (both the young chap and the pinoy guy i think) check whether warehouse have and stock and which reseller is the bike going to be send to

Regular Forumer
45 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Oct 2012 12:06 AM        

Just a feedback on this hup leong bike shop at chin swee road , the boss and the old lady got an attidute proble  look down on ppl .  Will never step into that shop to purchase anything again ..
BMWX1
5th Feb 2012
Show earlier posts
Login to see your Forum Rankings