- Q: Why is Togoparts holding this event?
A: Our aim is to get everyday people interested in cycling. Holding a virtual challenge for the community is the quickest and most accessible way for people to get involved.
- Q: I think someone is using the Strava App on an e-bike, motorbike or car.
A: It's a personal honour challenge as well as a physical one. We think cyclists have integrity and are honest about challenging themselves. Togoparts.com reserves the rights to ignore the Strava entry due to dishonesty. Base on a case by case basis, we have the rights to disqualify any participants at our sole discretion or should we find a participant in violation of terms and conditions of the challenge repetitively.
- Q: How do you verify if the rides is legit?
A: Our team goes through each single ride session of each participant on a weekly basis. Towards the end of the challenge, these checks increase in frequency. If you spot any dubious activities, please contact us at [email protected]
- Q: How do you treat rides which are made against the Singapore Traffic Rules, for e.g riding on expressway?
A: The entire ride will not be recognised if any section of the ride activity is ridden on a Singaporean Expressway. Riding on the highway is not permitted in Singapore. We strongly urge all challengers to ride safely and abide by all traffic regulations of Singapore.
- Q: Why are some of the postings being removed on Togoparts' challenge leaderboard and forum?
A: Togoparts.com will remove postings that are deemed inappropriate and which will adversely affect the spirit of the event.