- Q: What are the key rules which I need to take note while taking part in this event?
A: Togoparts aim to foster a cyclist community who are committed to staying active and maintain good citizenry. While taking part in this challenge, we need all riders to abide by all health advisements and restrictions in your area prior to undertaking any physical activity.
- Q: What are the dates and distance of the #TOGOMY57 challenge?
A: The challenge period for #TOGOMY57, starts from 31st August 2020 (Monday) 0000hrs to 30th September 2020 (Wednesday) 2359hrs, GMT +8.
- - All participants who has sign up for this high quality heather material tee will automatically receive it at the end of the challenge period.
- - To qualify for the jersey, you need to complete at least 57km during the challenge period.
- - To qualify for the achievement awards, you need to complete at least 157km during the challenge period.
- - To be an individual Randonneur finisher, you need to complete at least 557km during the challenge period.
- - To be a SuperRandonneur Team finisher, your team needs to complete an average of 557km per team member during the challenge period.
- Q: What are the individual and Team Achievement categories for me to aim for?
A: This year we have more than 10 Individual and Team Achievements up for grabs! Check out the MY57 State Champion challenge. To qualify as a team, you need to have at least 5 registered members in your team.
- Q: When is the closing date for registration?
A: Registration closes on 17th September 2020 2359 hours.
- Q: Can I do indoor rides on a trainer or stationary bike and log that ride?
A: Yes, all indoor rides are recognised for #TOGOMY57
- Q: I have paid for the challenge, how will I know if my registration is successful?
A: All successful registrants will receive an email notification. If you are not sure if your payment is successful, please contact us at [email protected]
- Q: I live outside of Malaysia, can I still sign up and join?
A: Yes, please join us for the challenge. At Togoparts, we aim to connect cyclists across the globe.
- Q: I registered and paid for physical reward pass. Can I upgrade my pass to purchase a more expensive reward if I change my mind?
A: Yes you can, provided you informed us of your intention to do so by email to [email protected] by the stipulated date. The difference in registration fees between the packages will be charged depending on the rewards selected.
- Q: Do I get my rewards if I do not complete the required challenge distance within the stipulated period of the challenge?
A: No. Only Finishers of the required challenge distance during the stipulated challenge period get the rewards that were being signed up. It’s not tough to complete the challenge, go for it!
- Q: I have registered, what's next?
A: Please ensure that you authorise Togoparts to connect to your Strava account. Remember to use your STRAVA App to track all your rides during the challenge period. You can find the Strava authorisation link in our notification email.If you are using a non-Strava device to record your rides, please upload your rides to Strava. Just make sure the devices are Strava-compatible!Once the challenge starts, the leaderboard will be refreshed periodically to reflect your relevant completed ride details.
- Q: Can I request for a refund?
A: There will be no refunds made once a participant has signed up. In the event where the participant is unable to complete the challenge due to unforeseen circumstances, no refunds will be made.