This is a test message
The event TOGOIDN28 (referred herein as "Event") is organised by Togoparts.com (referred herein as the "Organiser"). All participants must comply with the Rules & Regulations below.
The Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time at our sole discretion. We will notify you of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
Each ride must be logged on Strava (referred herein as the "App"). For more information regarding how to log activities on the App, please see Strava's How It Works page (http://www.strava.com/how-it-works). If you successfully log in the minimum challenge distance during the stipulated challenge period, you will be eligible to collect the Finishers' rewards, depending on the package registered and subject to Togoparts’ verification. Any form of entry and participation in the Event other than that described herein is void.
By submitting this registration form, you agree that the Organiser may collect, use and disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form, or (if applicable) obtained by the Organiser as a result of your participation of the Event, for the following purposes in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and our data protection policy:
(a) The processing of this registration;
(b) The administration of the registration and the Event;
(c) Information sent by the Organiser about the Event via Email, SMS text message and Phone Call.
(d) Information sent by the Organiser on selected third parties', Event Business Partners' and Sponsors' products and services, such as updates on their latest promotions and their new products and services, via Email, SMS text message and Phone Call.
(e) To administer any lucky draws in this Event, including to contact you for the administration of prizes in relation to the lucky draw(s).
(1) stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, undeliverable or incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, illegible entries due to technical, computer, mechanical, printing, typographical, human or other errors relating to or in connection with the Event, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Event, the mailing or transmission of entries, notification or correspondence, the processing of entries, the logging of miles, the announcement of the prizes or in any Event related materials;
(2) technical failures of any kinds;
(3) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Event;
(4) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Event;
(5) technical or human error that may occur in the administration of the Event, the sending of entries or the processing of entries; or
(6) any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Event or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed, corrupted or for any other reason not accepted as an entry into the Event, entrant's sole remedy is to enter again into the Event. Organiser may rescind any Event entry found to contain such errors or failures without liability at its sole discretion.
As a condition of participating in the Event, entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless Organiser and its respective affiliates, prize suppliers, and Organiser's business partners and all their affiliates, and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, managers, directors, members, shareholders and employees (the "Released Parties") from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions and any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from any breach of representation made by entrant in connection with the Event, the exercise by the Organiser or its designees of any of the right granted by entrant in these Official Rules and entrant's participation in the Event, including acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of the prize(s), or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or wireless device relating to or resulting from participation in the Event or downloading any materials in the Event, or inability to access any webApp or wireless service associated with this Event, or any combination thereof. Entrants agree that the laws of Singapore will govern any and all disputes.
As a condition of participating in the Event, entrant agrees that as to Organiser and the Released Parties
(1) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses,
(2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and
(3) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but shall in no event include attorneys' fees. Organiser reserves the right to modify the prize award procedures.
If in Organiser's opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of electronic or non-electronic tampering with any portion of the Event, or if a computer virus, bugs, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or technical difficulties or failures compromise or corrupt or affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Event, the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, the logging of miles and/or to modify, suspend or terminate the Event. In the event that the Event is cancelled or postponed for any reason whatsoever, the ARV of the prizes will be awarded to the extent required by law.
Entrants under the age of 18 as of 01/01/2020 will be required to seek permission and consent from either of his/her parents, or a legal guardian as a prerequisite for participation in the Event. An indemnity form will be sent to the entrant upon registration. Entrant will be required to fill up the form and send it back to the Organiser.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE EVENT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE EVENT MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ORGANISER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Event, and as a condition of participating in this Event, entrant agrees to allow Organiser and/or Organiser's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, statements and voice for advertising and promotional purposes for this and similar Events, worldwide, and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised without additional compensation, review or approval rights, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law.
This Event is governed by the laws of Singapore.