- Q: Why is Togoparts holding this event?
A: Our aim is to get everyday people interested in cycling. Holding a virtual challenge for the community is the quickest and most accessible way for people to get involved.
- Q: I think someone is using the Strava App on an e-bike, motorbike or car.
A: It's a personal honour challenge as well as a physical one. We think cyclists have integrity and are honest about challenging themselves. Togoparts.com reserves the rights to ignore the Strava entry due to dishonesty. Base on a case by case basis, we have the rights to disqualify any participants at our sole discretion or should we find a participant in violation of terms and conditions of the challenge repetitively.
- Q: How do you verify if the rides is legit?
A: Our team goes through each single ride session of each participant on a weekly basis. Towards the end of the challenge, these checks increase in frequency. If you spot any dubious activities, please contact us at [email protected]
- Q: How do you treat rides which are made against the traffic rules, for e.g riding on expressway?
A: The entire ride will not be recognised if any section of the ride activity is ridden on against local traffic rules. We strongly urge all challengers to ride safely and abide by all local traffic regulations.
- Q: Why are some of the postings being removed on Togoparts’ race leaderboard and forum?
A: Togoparts.com will remove postings that are deemed inappropriate and which will adversely affect the spirit of the event.