- Q: What are the dates and distance of the #TOGONDC challenge?
A:For #TOGONDC, the challenge period starts from 17th August 2019 (Saturday) 0000hrs to 31th August 2019 (Sunday) 2359hrs, WIB.
- - To qualify for the jersey, you need to complete at least 94.5km within the stipulated dates.
- - To be an individual Randonneur finisher, you need to complete at least 300km within the stipulated dates.
- - To be a SuperRandonneur Team finisher, your team needs to complete an average of 300km per team member within the stipulated dates.
- Q: What are the individual and Team Achievement categories are there for me to aim for?
A: This year we have more than 10 Individual and Team Achievements up for grabs! Check out the new SuperRandonneur Team challenge. To qualify as a team, there needs to be at least 5 registered members in the team. To qualify for the A-Team achievement award, you need to form a mixed team comprising at least 2 female Finishers.
- Q: When is the closing date for registration?
A: Registration closes on 23rd August 2019 2359 hours. To register after the closing date, requests should be sent to [email protected]. Togoparts reserve the right not to accede to request.
- Q: How much is the participation fee?
A: #TOGONDC Rp400K – Finisher Jersey (94.5km)
- Q: I have paid for the challenge, how will I know if my registration is successful?
A: All successful registrants will receive an email notification. If you are not sure if your payment is successful, please contact us at [email protected].
- Q: I live outside of Indonesia, can I still sign up and join?
A: Yes, you may. At Togoparts, we aim to connect cyclists across the globe.
- Q: Do I get a jersey if I do not complete at least 94.5km within the dates of the challenge?
A: No. Only Finishers of 94.5km get the jersey. It’s not tough to complete the challenge, go for it!
- Q: I have registered, what's next?
A:Please ensure that you have authorised Togoparts to connect to your Strava account and you started using your STRAVA App to complete your rides from 17th August 2019 0000hrs onwards. The leaderboards will be refreshed periodically to reflect your distance completed.
- Q: Can I request for a refund?
A:There will be no refunds made once a participant has signed up. In the event where the participant is unable to complete the challenge due to unforeseen circumstances, no refunds will be made.