2 reviews found
Reviewed on: 30th Oct 2015 from Singapore
Bought this helmet for use after my Powell one gave way. I got the XL one which is 58-63 size, can fit my cycling cap underneath it. ok , lets go straight to the details:
1) It has a red rear lamp attached to the rear strap adjuster. Easy to operate in terms of pressing it. first for constant , 2nd for blink and 3rd for off. Battery can easily be replaced using a cr20 flat kind. So far it has not died during my 3 months.
2) Light and the pads can be easily taken out.
3) front visor can be easily removed.
4) Front vents have nets to catch debris
1) durability of of the plastic rear adjustable straps is questionable. For a 80 dollars helmet, i expect much stronger rear straps & from it . i have hung my helmet by the back straps, on the rear adjustable area for a few months. i also did not toss any items in the helmet while it was hung up. Yet part of the back strap broke . my previous powell one was not affected.
2) No chin strap cushion given
3) color schemes is not to my liking
Duration of product used