Now the newest RIP 9 is getting a lower priced makeover in the form of we-made-the-same-thing-in-aluminum. That means you get most of the RIP 9 RDO performance including the dual wheel size capability, without the price… Original MSPR only USD$3800 for 27.5+, approx. SGD$5415. Now even lower. Limited stock.
The aluminum RIP 9s will be offered in two different 2 Star SLX builds – one with 29″ wheels for $3,500, and one with 27+ wheels and tires for $3,80o. Both bikes include a 1×11 SLX drivetrain with a RaceFace Aeffect parts kit and a KS Dropzone dropper, while the price difference comes from the wheels with the plus version getting an upgraded Stan’s Neo/Baron wheelset.
- Niner’s patented CVA suspension design delivers 150mm of plush, efficient rear travel.
- Revised geometry is optimized for modern trail riding, providing confident descending, efficient climbing and a bike that is just all around fun.
- Boost 148 x 12 mm rear spacing for optimum power transfer, geometry, and wheel stiffness.
- Compatible with 29×2.5 tires or 27.5 plus tires up to 3.0.
- Internal and external dropper post routing.
- 30.9mm seat post, 400mm length recommended, 34.9mm clamp.
- BSA threaded 73mm bottom bracket with ISCG 05 mounts.
- Zero stack headset included.
- 73mm BSA threaded bb with ISCG 05 tabs.
- 30.9 seat post, 400mm recommended.
- Internal and external dropper post compatible.
- 34.9 Seat collar
- 1.125” X 1.5” tapered zero stack headset included, 44mm upper, 56mm lower, Cane Creek description: ZS44/28.6 ZS56/40.
- Boost 148 x 12mm rear spacing.
- All sizes have 1 bottle mount inside front triangle
- Can fit up to a 29×2.5” or 27.5×3.0” tire (tire sizes vary by brand, some tires may not fit)
- SRAM/Shimano 1x Boost max chain ring clearance: 36t, 168mm Q factor.
Refer to the picture for geometry and spec.