4 Very High Quality, Hardly Used Saddles for Sale. These are meant for riders (like myself) who dont have the best flex, and use a slightly more upright position on their road bikes.
1. SOLD - ISM Breakaway Adamo. "The result is no loss of blood flow, no numbness and ultimately, less pain and more comfort. The Breakaway is designed to be one of the longer ISM saddles, and is suitable for road or mountain bikes. It is a particularly good saddle for climbing and if you like to roll your hips back in the saddle." $150 (new, unused). SOLD
2. Selle Italia SLR Superflow. "The ideal solution for those who find it hard to get a comfortable position while riding. " The long, thin profile, flat support areas and large centre cut-out helps individuals of any height to comfortably sit and efficiently pedal on long rides." $100. Excellent Condition.
3. Fizik Aliante R1 Carbon Braided (140mm). "A light, stiff carbon railed saddle designed for endless hours of rider comfort when in the saddle. Available in two colors, this saddle features carbon braided rails, composite carbon/nylon shell featuring their Twin Flex, and Fizik's ICS system." $150. Excellent Condition.
4. Fizik Aliante Versus Saddle With Braided Carbon Rails. "The Versus model is for riders who wants a fi’zi:k Bull saddle with a relief zone. It has a solid-base with an ergonomic 5mm-deep central relief channel spanning the length of the saddle. The increased curvature (support) is ideally suited to Bulls." $100. Very good condition.
5. Specialized Romin Geometry. Good shape, with some marks and wear. Small tear on seat (as seen in photo). $50.