Runs on full Shimano Ultegra 6600s. 10 speed.
Shifting smooth and crisp.
Ultralight alu frame (size:48) with many carbon fiber parts: Ritchey carbon handlebar
Ritchey carbon stem
Ritchey carbon seat post.
Wide Wellgo flat pedals.
Mavic Aksium race wheelset with bladed spokes for aerodynamic.
Fitted with Panaracer Extreme Evo 2 tyres (slick 700x 20C).
Ready to race.
Whole set up est less than 8kg.
Good upgrade for beginners.
If asking price is met, will throw in the following items:
1) brand new handlebar tape (white)
2) a pair of brand new Michelin lithion 2 (700 x 25C) tyres
3) a pair of Michelin A1 inner tube
4) brand new pair of gear shifter hood.
5) portable Beto air pump(as seen in picture)
6) cateye rear blinker light (as seen in picture)
Selling as no time to ride and lost interest.
But not in a rush to sell. Price nego for sincere buyers.
Cosmetic condition: 9/10 (no crashes/fall before, only some scratches from parking/resting of bike)
Wheels tuned and true.
Buy with peace of mind.
Let me know if you have any questions, testing at my place welcomed with NRIC/deposit. No obligations.
Wanna go fast, go legal. Currently the fastest 2 wheels on road after 25km/h limit by LTA. No fear for PMD fires. Can certainly go faster than 25km/h speed on road.