Here is a highly spec carbon Pivot Mach 6 (size: medium) that i build.
Went trail a handful of times, never crashed in it.
Very good overall condition (other than some dirt from the trail)
A very capable AM/enduro bike.
Some general specs below.
- Shimano XTR brakes, rotor, rear derailleur, shifter and 11 speeds cassette
- Raceface Next SL carbon crank with narrow wide chainring
- Raceface titanium rail Aeffect saddle
- Renthal Fatbar carbon handlebar
- Renthal Apex stem
- Rockshox Reverb dropper seatpost
- Stan's Flow EX rims (custom anodized red)
- Chris King f/r wheel hubs and headset
- Fox Float 36 front suspension
- Fox Float X rear shock
- Superstar Component Evo Delta pedal with upgraded titanium axles
- Goodridge brake hose and fitting
- Maxxis Ardent tyres (plenty of life left)
- Protector films applied to both frame and crank
- Upgraded titanium bolt wherever possible