2013/14 Model. Accident free and no scratches on frame. Large frame for 178 to 188 cm. Only wrote once mildly on trail and most times on PCN and road. Total time on bike less than 1500 km as have spent more time on road bikes. Kept well maintained due to love of the bike because of brain technology on an alloy frame. First and last of the SJ series with this. Willing to sell to person who would be able to unleash it's real potential as it is race ready. Highlighted Parts are:
1. Frame - M5 hydrformed tubing
2. Rear Shock - Fox remote brain w AUTOSAG, Brainfade adjust (Serviced to change seals at $200 in 2017 not due to wear and tear but age. Receipt to show)
3. Front Fork - Changed to Rockshox Rockshox Revelation RCT3 29" 130 mm 2017 for $1000 in Jun 2018. Receipt to show). Old Fox TALAS seals are not replaceable due to age of model.
4. Dropper Post - Kind Shock LEV Black 30.9mm x 435m, 150mm travel, change so that cable stays on the frame and to allow more travel (original command post only 125 mm). $530 receipt in 2016 to show. Aesthetics purpose as not used on trail.
5. ODI grip - to complement KS dropper post lever (single clamp).
6. Brakes - upgraded to XT with shifters mounted below.
7. Brake disc - Avid HS1 (203mm front), Avid HSX (180mm, rear)
8. Rear Derailleur - XTR 10-speed
9. Crankset - SRAM Carbon S-2200, 175mm, 36/22
10. Pedals - Shimano XT T8000 SPD Trekking Clipless Pedal
11. Wheelset - American Classic AM Wheelset 29er (better and lighter than original Roval)
12. Tyres - S-works Fast Trak 2.2 for speed (PCN and road)
13. FSA carbon end bars for speed
14. Saddle - Henge Expert, Titanium Rails (changed original, which is cromo rails)
Will throw in shock pump, bottle cage, mtb pump, inner tubes, a pair of Brand new Continental X-King 2.2 tyres (Tubeless ready, $160 per pair) and whatever i can give as i am willing to give up riding mtbs. I have a New single conversion kit to Raceface 38T Chainring (never used) to give away together as well.
No hurry to sell though. Genuine buyers deeply appreciated.