It’s an ebike! I fake you not!
And it’s very fast!
And it looks like a normal Road Bike.
Comes in top end spec (for an ebike)
It cost me over $6000+ to build (see components)
Bike should be about size 47 endurance frame.
Endurance Frame can accept wide range of rider’s height
(The frame builder says from 168 to 182cm tall riders)
My height is 174cm tall it fits perfect.
Feel free to ask any questions with regard to product.
(Brand name is covered up to protect buyer’s identity)
Motor max assist speed can be set if you want (e.g. 25km/h, 45km/h etc) up to over 60 km/h.
Comes with 2 motors to play with:
*---Smaller motor (250w)---*
Max speed: 32-35 km/h (min. effort required)
Max Range: 45km (4-5 /5 assist lv)
Can use throttle (motorcycle style but less range)
*---Larger motor (350w, quieter) ---*
Max speed: beyond 58 km/h (effort based)
Max speed (reasonable effort): >45 km/h
Max Range (4/5 assist lv): 25km
Max Range (3/5 assist lv): 35km
Summary of Product:
- I built this out of passion/interest
- Well concealed battery & motor
- Alot of DIY effort to make it look good
(e.g. integrated Di2 junction box mount)
- 10 speed Di2 = always perfect shifting
- Easily replaceable (parts) & upgrade
(e.g. to 11 speed; future proof)
- Easy to swoop to preferred handlebar.
- Di2= flawless shifting
- Hydraulic disc brake = enhanced safety
- Save precious commuting time/energy
- Dual throttle system (thumb at drops, ‘push button’ at aerobar)
- Frame can accept rim brake mounting
- Perfect for Touring (transport load)
- 5 adjustable motor assist level
- Good for recovery ride / training from injury
- Endurance Road bike frame = more adjustability and comfort
- Battery has BMS to prevent overcharging
- Free 2 sets of charging adaptor
(useful for commute)
Apart from months of research, building & upgrading
The bike cost over $6470 to build.
(I’m not joking, see breakdown)
---Components and Parts---
*Main eBike Components ($2355)*
- Bike Frame, Battery & Controller (from a renowned ebike company): $1800
- ebike Motors: $400
- Ebike Cables, Throttles, Splitters: $60
- Ebike Display (Customized): $95
*Shimano 6770 Di2 Groupsets ($1399)*
- Shimano 6770 Groupset: $700
- SW-R671 Di2 TT shifters: $299
- Di2 Internal Battery (BT-DN110): $160
- Junction Box A+B, & cables: $240
*WheelSets and Brakes ($1613)*
- YOELEO Carbon Rims (wide)
with DT Swiss Hub: $1100
(Yoeleo is well-known for its durability)
- Sapim CX-Ray Spokes & nipples: $288
- 700x25c Schwalbe One (Red): $100
- Shimano XT Ice-Tech Dual Disc Rotors
(RT81 and RT86): $90
- TRP Hy/Rd Hydraulic Disc Brake: $135
(Almost maintenance free)
*Handlebar, Stem and Others ($1103)*
- Giant Contact SL Stealth Stem: $210
- Profile Design T4 Carbon Aerobar: $450
- FSA Omega Compact Handlebar: $50
- FSA Energy Crankset (53/39): $150
- K-edge Chain Catcher (Customized): $26
- DNP Freewheel 10 speed: $65
- Shimano HG500 Cassette 10 speed: $30
- Velocomp Combo TT Garmin/Gopro/Powerpod power meter Mount: $82
- Morsa Design Garmin+GoPro Mount: $45
- Shimano A530 MTB pedals: $50
- 3T Corius bar tape: $35
Additional optional add-on / upgrades:
- Spare repair kit ($20: tube, tire lever, tool kit)
- SRAM Quarq power meter 165mm w cadence sensor ($500 with SRAM aero chainring)
- Fizik Tritone Saddle ($100)
- Torhans VR Aero Bottle Storage with XLAB cage height optimizer ($80)
- Velocomp TT garmin/gopro Mount combo (FREE)
- Super Byasi Storage Bottle (FREE/brand new)
- Fulcrum Bottle (FREE/brand new)
- Waho touring frame bag (FREE)
Disclaimer and Review:
- I didn’t lace the ‘weaker motor’ to deep section carbon rim so as to allow new riders to get used to the controlling it. Deep section wheels at ‘cross winds’ are dangerous and requires a fair bit of experience to control.
- The faster motor makes you feel like a professional rider or slightly better. Is not meant to go as fast as a motorcycle.
- No issues under heavy rain
- Like all transportation veh, the bike is only as safe as the rider.
- I assured you the bike will work for long time, as long instructions are followed.
- No returns are accepted. But I will help guide on mods and repairs.
Method of delivery:
- Self Collect (Punggol area)
- Free delivery with setup (if payment is done upfront)
Better than other e-bikes and parts: e-bike Focus Cube agree hybrid Giant Road E+ Specialized S Works Creo Cannondale Synapse Orbea gain Pinarello nytro dyodo Trek Domane BMC Alpenchallenge ENVE Zipp