Dashel Cycle Helmets. Made in England. Built to Last.
Dashel Helmets are made sustainably. Manufactured at a factory in Cornwall, which makes helmets for the military and marine industry.
The helmets are designed to last. Dashel’s helmets have a multi-impact liner that doesn’t degrade over time. The regular drops and knocks that helmets take when carried about won’t damage it, so you can invest in a helmet that won’t need replacing every few years.
Every stage of manufacturing is completed by hand, from moulding the lightweight but exceptionally strong carbon-fibre shells through to inserting linings, attaching leather bands and finishing.
• Available in Black, Blue, Orange, and Red
• Sizes in Small, Medium, or Large
• Carbon Fibre Shell – strong and light
• Liner made from a multi-impact foam that doesn’t degrade over time
• Vented – 5 air vents
• A magnetic clasp – no more pinched skin
• Harness webbing weaved in Derbyshire
• Packaged in a waterproof drawstring backpack, for ease of carriage when not in use
• Certified CE EN1078 the European Standard
• Lightweight 320g-390g
Visit links below for more details.
Visit our showroom to touch and feel the product, or simply order online and have this delivered free to your doorstep.
Acceptable payment modes: cash, PayNow, DBS Paylah, or online bank transfer. Visa/Mastercard are also accepted in-store.
SMS/WhatsApp at +65-9820-eight-six-four-two for enquiries, or message us on Facebook.
808 CYCLES PTE. LTD. is a Brompton Authorised Dealer, and a Brompton Authorised Mobile Service Partner.