Dual-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible EdgeÃÂ® cycling computers, ANT+ÃÂ® connectivity or BluetoothÃÂ®-enabled fitness devicesÃÂ¹ and Garmin ConnectÃ¢ÂÂ¢ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
The third time's the charm. Garmin has completely redesigned its Vector pedals, and the Vector 3 system is excellent. You get accurate power readings, they're even easier to swap between bikes, they look much neater and they're even a bit lighter.
With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which helps you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how youÃ¢ÂÂre currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform center offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatibleEdgeÃÂ® cycling computers and Garmin ConnectÃ¢ÂÂ¢Mobile app.
Just SMS/ Whatsapp Pro Cycle Bikes, Darren @ 9072 3533 or Sarah @ 8322 3286 if you need more information. Or call our showroom @ 6909 2022