Topic: Bumboat fees to Pengarang @ Changi Point ferry

Posted on: 3rd Nov 2013 8:40 PM    Quote and Reply

Now there are 2 boat types - normal wooden boat 1hr plus & shake shake 11+2 bucks. For special fibre boat less then an hour & shiok shiok 13+2 bucks. Took fibre boat twice this weekends, not i choose one. Jus earlier on saw a few cyclists(newbies) riding to pengerang at 1plus to town??? Chances of getting boats are slim or none.

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd Nov 2013 11:50 PM    Quote and Reply

How to get the fibe boats ah? I took the wooden ones.. the journey was really damn long... 

Regular Forumer
82 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Nov 2013 5:18 AM    Quote and Reply

I believe eventually they will appreciate $2/- X 12 pax = $24/- (like fetching extra passengers at $11/- X 12 pax = $132/-). All will be fibreglass boats soon.

Regular Forumer
6,193 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Nov 2013 8:31 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by achtung7: How to get the fibe boats ah? I took the wooden ones.. the journey was really damn long... "

so far is boatman's arrangement, i think no way of choose. 

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 4th Nov 2014 12:10 PM    Quote and Reply

hello can someone PM me contacts to book the fibreglass boat to Pengarang pls? Thanks!

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 4th Nov 2014 1:45 PM    Quote and Reply

I haven't been across for a quite a few months but last time I used Limbangan Maju try a google search(goes from Changi Ferry terminal - not Changi Point at Changi Village) - they are more more expensive think it was $50 return including bike but they operate a bigger ferry to a schedule (although it was 2 hours late both times I've been) rather than when enough people show up.

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 4th Dec 2015 1:02 PM    Quote and Reply

Any Updates?

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Jul 2018 9:42 PM    Quote and Reply

any groups/cyclists been to Pengerang lately?

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings