No lah could be a case of inheritary... or psychology... many factors

Regular Forumer
3,280 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 4:46 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by chyelee:

Hello to all, fellow cyclists:

Have you been in a situation where you have uncontrolled erection while cycling in spandex.  Will i get into trouble?

How to get out of such an awkward situation

Thanks

"

Hot topic.......

Cycle more often for longer periods.  I know if you cycle enough you will have erectile dysfunction. 

If you cycle too much, you can also have an overflow problem where you will find semen and stuff coming out at all the wrong times while on the bike.

Quick go see your family doctor. 

What you worry about so much?  Some times little bro wanna come out and enjoy the fresh air. 

If spandex turns you on, you gotta stop wearing it in public.

Shake your ĐĐĐĐ maker and post it on Youtube. Msg me your phone number, don't call me, I'll call you. Yeah, your cheque is in the mail, you'll get it if the post office isn't on strike.
'King of Mountain'
900 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 4:52 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Maskrider:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Wild_Cat: Wa... like that your testosterone levels will be higher than Floyd Landis!
"
Testosterone levels will be sure be higher as the body will have to keep on reproducing to replace the countless ejaculations losses hence got to keep masturbating for the seeds to be well dried up before every ride. Cannot stop. The moment masturbting stop the problem will come back. So it's either better to masturbate before every ride or just live with it during every ride. This brings to mind the frantic masturbating scene by Ben Stiler from the movie "There's something about Mary". The idea works anyway. After he ejaculates, he went on the big date with Mary without a loaded gun (aka his male ego) and the date went on well without the thought/anxiety of wanting to bone Marying getting in the way during their date. Nice movie."

You guys better watch your DHT levels.  All this amount of "self-help" can't be good for your body. 

BTW, why don't they use the testosterone levels of men and women in Max Security Prison as a baseline for anti-doping levels.  I heard most of them got around 5 times the level of testosterone than the average human.  Elite sports people aren't the average humans.

Shake your ĐĐĐĐ maker and post it on Youtube. Msg me your phone number, don't call me, I'll call you. Yeah, your cheque is in the mail, you'll get it if the post office isn't on strike.
'King of Mountain'
900 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 9:31 PM    Quote and Reply

Spandex does turn people on, fetish so to speak and you will be surprised. Check youtube for some serious bulges.

Regular Forumer
220 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 9:33 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Maskrider:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Wild_Cat: Wa... like that your testosterone levels will be higher than Floyd Landis!
"
Testosterone levels will be sure be higher as the body will have to keep on reproducing to replace the countless ejaculations losses hence got to keep masturbating for the seeds to be well dried up before every ride. Cannot stop. The moment masturbting stop the problem will come back. So it's either better to masturbate before every ride or just live with it during every ride. This brings to mind the frantic masturbating scene by Ben Stiler from the movie "There's something about Mary". The idea works anyway. After he ejaculates, he went on the big date with Mary without a loaded gun (aka his male ego) and the date went on well without the thought/anxiety of wanting to bone Marying getting in the way during their date. Nice movie."

Oh is that Gel?

Swipe!!!!  There are other things in this world which stands.....

Senior Forumer
62 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 10:12 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by cycleboi79:

WOW! Did you just cream your shorts for this topic, or do you do this often? I wouldnt mind trading pics. I too also get erections while cycling and have found that ejaculating is the only solution. If you dont want the cream to ooze through, just tuck a little more and use the pad.
;-)

"

you got nothing better to do than go through year old threads?

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Dec 2007 11:01 PM    Quote and Reply

Eh, cycleboi79 said he wanted to trade pics what....   so a reason to start up the thread again :)   You got any, Bucky? :)

Regular Forumer
1,719 posts
Forum Rep: 3

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Dec 2007 12:55 AM    Quote and Reply

I love old threads, they seem to stretch like Spandex threads.

'King of Mountain'
900 posts

Vietnam
Riding:
Posted on: 6th Dec 2007 8:22 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by chwee: Eh, cycleboi79 said he wanted to trade pics what....   so a reason to start up the thread again :)   You got any, Bucky? :)
"

LTA cameras have spotted chyelee on the ECP flashing motorists in an attempt to heighten awareness of his problems.

Regular Forumer
440 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings