Posted on: 29th Nov 2007 3:44 PM    Quote and Reply

You guys are great!

Regular Forumer
188 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Nov 2007 4:06 PM    Quote and Reply

oei anyhow take my photo! if my bf nv tel me i duno lehh. somemore take my embarrassing photo sia :/ wei wei wei

Yo beckhamc! long time cannot ride bec of school and my bike is in hall in the west! if i can, i will jio my bf (hopefully he can too), sch mates like Jake and some from ntu odac to ride during this short break we have in dec. but i cant confirm bec im rather bz durin my break :/ too short!! argh.  

Enjoy long distance biking, night cycling, kayaking, swimming and gym classes
Regular Forumer
56 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Nov 2007 4:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Lynn: WoopS....paiseh ....paiseh...ur foto nice nice mah..must show~ heh~ Wai kit foto got? He`s part of our team too.

PAt: Ride up Genting? You mean from sg to genting? or with support vehicle? I don`t mind planning one on the hari raya week, which is b4 xmas. besides genting, Malacca ride is also a good idea. Any suggestion?

Lets have a long enduro ride oversea to mark an end to year 2007 Team Eastern Shall we?

This Coming saturday 1st Dec 2007

Who is game for a 1 day ride peng-desaru?

1. Alien

2. raydon

Regular Forumer
1,641 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 29th Nov 2007 7:21 PM    Quote and Reply

alamak...i that pic...ahhaha.....looks like i got to work harder to shed the extra kilos...whahaha

Regular Forumer
126 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) CAAD 8
Posted on: 29th Nov 2007 7:22 PM    Quote and Reply

anyway i'm off to vietnam early sat morning...u guys have fun in pengarrang...i'll be back on tuesday...will ride with u guys when i'm back...cheers!

Regular Forumer
126 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) CAAD 8
Posted on: 30th Nov 2007 12:53 AM    Quote and Reply

ok Fubar.

me can'tgo cos havin marathon on sun.

enjoyz!

Regular Forumer
385 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Nov 2007 1:09 AM    Quote and Reply

ok Bikynn.. hear from you abt the trip if it materialise. Pat's genting trip sounds shiok.. especially with the high altitude and hill training.

Regular Forumer
385 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Nov 2007 1:57 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by radon_chia:

Team Eastern- Raydon

Guys...the genting trip needs lots of planning and so, we wont be able to make it in time. Therefore, we`ll stick to the original plan...which is a 3D 2N trip to MalACcA! the ride will be on hari raya, 20th december to 22nd december. Just need to take one day off on friday for this ride.

In the meantime, need to train more on endurance. Weekly round island plus weekday ownself training will be sufficient i suppose. Just need to load more carbo 1 day b4 the ride.

Who is interested?

"
Genting

Regular Forumer
1,641 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 30th Nov 2007 9:24 AM    Quote and Reply

I have some last min arrangement to go msia today. Since tonite a lot of ppl cant make it for ride, we`ll ride next week instead. Check for up coming ride detail. See ya bros

Regular Forumer
1,641 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 1st Dec 2007 10:38 AM    Quote and Reply

After reading the history of the Team Eastern Riders, well done and please keep it up and keep going and going. All the best.

Regular Forumer
414 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings