Topic: Tonino Lamborghini folding bike (18speed)

Posted on: 15th Apr 2015 5:30 PM    Quote and Reply

Gonna get my lambo tmr and already thinking about upgrading it. Still looking for a affordable 105 groupset. anyway, can the lambo fit 22" wheelset? Will it make it faster?

Regular Forumer
15 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Apr 2015 8:10 AM    Quote and Reply

Just got my black lambo yesterday from another rider. 9/10 condition. the ride is fast for a foldable. Haven't really measure the speed yet will be doing it tmr. However I feel the need to upgrade after riding. First of all anyone here think the stock saddle is hard or is it that I'm heavy. I don't rmb riding my road bike and have such aching ass after. 

Anyway this is my real qn. Is it possible for me to change the cassette to 10 speed and  not change the crank (for the moment) ?? I know if I chance to 10 speed cassette. I have to change my RD and shifter. That brings me to the next 2 qn. 1: are microshift's dropbar shifter any good? 2: is it cheaper for me to buy the whole groupset or buy 1 one by one? Last qn is will the stock peddle break easily. I feel and fear that it might break if I get up from my saddle and cycle. 

I know these qn is noob qn but someone have to ask. So please help thank you.  

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Apr 2015 12:35 AM    Quote and Reply

1) Saddle is hard my butt hurts after every ride
2) Can just change 10 speed cassette, rd and right shifter just looks weird on the handlebar that's all
3) I changed my pedal to metal ones the moment I got the bike so no experience with the default plastic ones

Regular Forumer
33 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Apr 2015 11:09 PM    Quote and Reply

I would like to replace the handle grip. Can I check what is the hole diameter that I should get? Any other parts you guys suggest for me to get from tao bao?

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Apr 2015 11:37 AM    Quote and Reply

all flat bar grips are free size one, sure can fit.

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Apr 2015 1:51 PM    Quote and Reply

is lambo using bb30?

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 4th May 2015 1:50 PM    Quote and Reply

I finally gather all my parts to upgrade my lambo. 105 shifter, FD,  RD. Tiagra cassette 12-30t, fsagossamer pro compact 50/34t crankset.

I know I need a drop bar. do I need buy a new stem? What else do I need? Cables for the brakes and shifting right? Can the original brakes works with my 105 shifter?  Bar tape. I think that's about it is it? Can someone help?

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 4th May 2015 6:08 PM    Quote and Reply

you need a drop bar - just get one. hup leong got sell

you need a stem for drop bar. your stock one wont fit

cables

your fsa gossie might be a bb30 version. means it might be USELESS

original brakes probably would work fine

Regular Forumer
112 posts
Forum Rep: 11

Singapore
Posted on: 4th May 2015 10:25 PM    Quote and Reply

yes, the 31.8 diameter stem. unless u so lucky got a 25.8mm diameter drop bar.

Should not buy compact crank as its only 50 teeth, the acceleration ratio will not there. for foldie min should be 53 and above. standard shimano stuff is only 53 i think, lite pro or FSA sometimes got 55 teeth.

and also ya, the BB could be incompatible..

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 6th May 2015 12:41 PM    Quote and Reply

Then what kind of BB does our lambo use? can't i change the BB of the lambo and use my FAS?

Regular Forumer
15 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings