Topic: Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

Posted on: 22nd Oct 2009 5:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Putting up this thread to point you to the Lost & Found Showrooms. Just upload your stolen bikes there to let the rest of the members here keep a look out.

Drivers: Look out for cyclists on the roads. Cyclists: Ride Safe.
'Togoparts Team'
1,240 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 2nd Jan 2010 7:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Bike specs: Dale gun metal cannondale volvo series,? with deity white handle bar with lime green grips, XT brakes, da bomb da throne saddle, single track wheelset(front rotor is bigger than the rear) and the fork is red color rock shox duke with race face stem.

dear fellow riders, this bike was stolen at bukit gombak on 31st Dec by 2 Malay boys. If you guys have any information, pls do not hesitate to call Gavin @ 90089877. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your attention!

Freshie Forumer
6 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd Jan 2010 9:17 AM    Quote and Reply

How did you know it was stolen by 2 malay boys??

Regular Forumer
1,293 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 3rd Jan 2010 1:44 PM    Quote and Reply

hey, guys, i saw a Dabomb bike. at city hall lock outside city hall mrt. disc brake, xt shifters, disc brake. didn't really see th details.

Regular Forumer
13 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 15th Jan 2010 7:16 AM    Quote and Reply

Anyone lost a cruser? White frame with green rims. Yesterday saw it at 'Thief's Market'. Selling for $160. 2 young chaps was enquiring about it and I overheard the price. The bike's located in the middle section, manned by an Indian lady with a Chinese man. They've scrapped away the head badge and wording on the frame.

"Ride Safe, Ride Smart"
Regular Forumer
224 posts

Singapore
Riding:
1) flag
Posted on: 8th Feb 2010 1:13 AM    Quote and Reply

My bicycle was stolen outside my house (HDB flat in Tampines) at around 11am to 1pm.I been parking my bicycle there for the past 1 year, nth happened. Just went to Tamp mall to eat the sweason 1 for 1 deal, reach home found my bike missing. Called the police. They did not even dust any finger print. They just took a statement from me and advice me to lock with U lock. I hope you guys reading this will help me look out for my bicycle and alert the police or me if you find it.

Frame: Yellow colour GT frame (light weight frame)
Brake: Disc brake behind, V brake in front
Paddles: Red colour small paddle.(Like those clipped on shoe paddles)
Front suspension: Dabomb (those that must put oil)
Seat: Black colour small seat with yellow and red colour design
Tyre: Black specialize brand with red colour strip around the rim

The bicycle was bought at Tampines bicycle shop (behind the church there which sell all branded bike) with my ex bf. He help me buy all the parts and assemble into a bike. So there is only 1 of this kind of combination of bike.

Thanks for helping me keep a look out. I trying to find a pic of my bike to post. hopefully can find 1.

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Feb 2010 6:23 AM    Quote and Reply

Do not delegate due personal diligence to no one. Neglecting/being negligent for a year or more does not provide security for your bike. If you did not even lock your bike, the Police may have too much workload from people like you already

There was a lady who after being knocked down by a car, said she had cycled against the direction of traffic flow for the last one year, and no one mentioned to her it was wrong to do so

Kindly do not practice trial and error or learn-through-mistakes/repeated mistakes

Regular Forumer
6,173 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Posted on: 8th Feb 2010 12:44 PM    Quote and Reply

BTW The bicycle was locked with 2 locks and have a blue colour water bottle holder. If anyone reading this going to hunt for bicycle in the black market or anything, do help me look out. The bicycle has a lot of memories for me. Stolen on 17 July 2009 and been looking for it everyday. If found pls call me at 90189620 or police. Tks. 

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Feb 2010 3:50 PM    Quote and Reply

CASH REWARD!

Stolen from The Pier, Mohammad Sultan, was locked in Basemet. Stolen between 1pm 20th Feb 2010 - 9:00am 21st Feb 2010

The Bike is a standard 2004 Marin Mount Vision, as seen on the marin archive site.

http://www.marinbikes.com/bicycles_2004/html/spec_04_mountvision.html

Freshie Forumer
7 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Feb 2010 5:34 PM    Quote and Reply

sure will keep a look out! espescially ocbc cycling event, im sure maybe the stolen bicycles will be there, just have to keep an open sharp eye!

Regular Forumer
11 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Feb 2010 10:00 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by robb: CASH REWARD!

Stolen from The Pier, Mohammad Sultan, was locked in Basemet. Stolen between 1pm 20th Feb 2010 - 9:00am 21st Feb 2010

The Bike is a standard 2004 Marin Mount Vision, as seen on the marin archive site.

http://www.marinbikes.com/bicycles_2004/html/spec_04_mountvision.html

"

Basement is the worst place to park your bike. Secluded and quiet which thieves can slowly take their time to saw off your lock.

Regular Forumer
926 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings