Topic: Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

Posted on: 17th Dec 2014 8:46 PM    Quote and Reply

If U alwis say ur bike is too big, cannot keep inside ur house, then invest in a foldie instead. Fold the bike & put beside ur bed, sure wont go lost or stolen. If even foldable bike also U no space keep in ur house, then U may have to start changing sport to jogging or running. If its so troublesome keeping ur bike in the house, then kindly give up sport. Rather than U give up bike to thieves outside ur house. Dont say cannondale or GT, U put rusting Aleoca or a run-down URATA also people wud steal.. Either U giv up sport or U keep ur bike in house, simple....!!

Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 17th Dec 2014 8:46 PM    Quote and Reply

If U alwis say ur bike is too big, cannot keep inside ur house, then invest in a foldie instead. Fold the bike & put beside ur bed, sure wont go lost or stolen. If even foldable bike also U no space keep in ur house, then U may have to start changing sport to jogging or running. If its so troublesome keeping ur bike in the house, then kindly give up sport. Rather than U give up bike to thieves outside ur house. Dont say cannondale or GT, U put rusting Aleoca or a run-down URATA also people wud steal.. Either U giv up sport or U keep ur bike in house, simple....!!

Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Posted on: 12th Feb 2015 12:14 AM    Quote and Reply

Kona Dawg Stolen (Bedok)
Last Seen: 12/02/2015, Outside Sheng Shiong Supermarket,115 Bedok North Road
Bike is a pretty much stock 2003 Kona Dawg similar to the picture below, but with a broken bottle holder and a pouch under the seat.
Contact me at 9272 5445 if any leads.
Thanks .

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 19th May 2015 12:00 PM    Quote and Reply

ATTENTION DEAR ALL, THIS BIKE WAS STOLEN ON 18 MAY 15 SOMETIME FROM 0700HRS to 1845HRS AT QUEENSTOWN. IF YOU SEE THIS BIKE FRAMEWITH THE WORD FOXBAT PAINTED IN BLACK ON ITS SIDE, REGARDLESS OF THE WHEELS OR ANY OTHER ACCESSORIES, PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE SO THAT I CAN TRACK THE S.O.B DOWN TO RIP HIM APART.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 25th Jul 2015 8:54 PM    Quote and Reply

Stolen at Hougang Mall open car park space on 2pm-3pm ,25th July 2015.

https://www.togoparts.com/showroom/viewpic.php?srid=23&file=20150725171929803.jpg.

It's a Blue color Steel vintage looking  with brown Brooks saddle.Please help ..

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Sep 2015 2:37 PM    Quote and Reply

Missing Cannondale Trail SL3 2011.

Dropped my hp along Bukit Timah trail before the split (leading to Belukuar Trail or Zhenghua Park). Disc-locked my bike at the side of the trail and walked back to look for my phone. Phone was found after 30mins but my bike disappear when i got back!!!

Can't imagine who would lug my bike out... or its hidden somewhere before they will go back to retrieve.

Has dropper post and blue tire caps. Please contact Nine 7555 Six 23 if you have any leads. Much appreciated.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Nov 2015 3:43 PM    Quote and Reply

My beloved GT avalanche 3 was lost on saturday 7th November 2015 somewhere between east coast park and bugis junction.

I will pay a rewrd for its safe return.

Notable Features:

rusty exposed break cables

gel seats

purple sticker on forks

rust suspension forks.

Please call me on +65 8445 7213 for your reward if you know where it is.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 13th Nov 2015 4:35 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by swen:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ahmad0420: Ahh I see. Meanwhile, I've created a group for lost and found bicycles and motorbikes: https://www.facebook.com/groups/235645919893858/

Do join and post photos of your lost bike!"

Great idea thanks, will spread the news! "

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Nov 2015 7:22 PM    Quote and Reply

STOLEN MTB: Devinci Dixon SL 2011, Size S
Frame: Brand: Devinci Model/material: Dixon SL 2011, Aluminium Size/Colour: Small, Black Serial Number: 8721011
Specs: Fork: 2011 Rockshox Revelation 150mm with Maxle (white) - note that photo shows a different fork
Cranks: Shimano SLX
Shifters/RearD: SRAM X.O
Brakes: Formula R1
Wheelset: ZTR Flow with Nukeproof hubs
Seatpost: Rockshox Reverb
This MTB was stolen from my condo -it is not a common frame and only a handful exist in Singapore.
Please contact Sidat @ 91054159 if you have any information regarding this bike. A $500 reward will be offered for information which leads to the recovery of the bike.
You can also call the Police directly as a police report has been filed – Police Report Number: E/20151124/0098

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings