Topic: Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

Posted on: 8th Apr 2014 11:05 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi all, i bought this fixie less than a month ago from fellow togoparts forumer. But today 8th April 2014, it was stolen. Was parked and locked opposite Bishan MRT. Please contact 9069 six nine 13 if you see it. Thanks everyone.

Regular Forumer
12 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 3rd Jun 2014 11:51 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi All

My bike was stolen right in front of my house, open gate, visibile by someone smart and crafy withing a very short period of time. I usually leave my bike in thr front of my flat post-ride for   a little while beofre I bring it in - it is visible to my eyes. I've done this for years.
Someone was smart enough to nab it quickly. It is a red coloured Look road bike. Lost on3/6/204 approxiamately 3-4pm. I would like hope that anyone who sees or hears about this bike on any forum or bike shpo for stripping contact me with a rewards at 83834921. There are not many bikes like it in Singapore. 

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2014 2:43 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi guys
My bike was stolen outside Woodlands MRT station. Lost on 7/9/2013. Bike was chained to a lamp post. Frame was secured with a cable lock. Upon returning, both bike and lock missing. Bike is a white Cannondale CX Quick, bike has white pedals, with different front and back tyres. Back rim has a few dents, with slightly bent spokes. Bike is a gift from father, would really appreciate it if bike is returned. Please contact 97969235 if you have information on the status of this bicycle. Thank you .

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2014 2:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by L0u1s.001: Hi guys
My bike was stolen outside Woodlands MRT station. Lost on 7/9/2013. Bike was chained to a lamp post. Frame was secured with a cable lock. Upon returning, both bike and lock missing. Bike is a white Cannondale CX Quick, bike has white pedals, with different front and back tyres. Back rim has a few dents, with slightly bent spokes. Bike is a gift from father, would really appreciate it if bike is returned. Please contact 97969235 if you have information on the status of this bicycle. Thank you .
"

This is the image of the bicycle, im helping my friend post it as his computer seems to havea some problems  

Regular Forumer
16 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2014 10:08 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by L0u1s.001: Hi guys
"

previous post's image did not seem to work so I am reporting the picture 

Regular Forumer
16 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Sep 2014 12:57 PM    Quote and Reply

info noted will keep a look out bro

Certified DT swiss wheel builder & UBI certified whatsapp 97895334
https://www.facebook.com/wheelconcept/
Regular Forumer
238 posts
Forum Rep: 7

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Sep 2014 7:44 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi, my wife had her bike stolen from Bedok MRT yesterday (Exit A - not Bedok Mall side). Has been logged with Police but doubtful they will do much about it.
Even with our sons seat removed its still something that would stand out on the streets so if any of you fellow cyclists see it around please give me a send me a PM??
Many thanks!!!
Nik

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 24th Sep 2014 8:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Picture upload function not working for me :(
http://www.togoparts.com/showroom/viewpic.php?srid=23&file=20140924195724253.jpg

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Dec 2014 8:44 AM    Quote and Reply

My Giant XtC 2 was stolen while I was away from Singapore. Bicycle was parked in a well lit, designated bicycle parking area in the Bayshore condominium. PM me if you spot it or know who stole it. Monetary reward if information leads to successful conviction of criminal/s. Thanks

Distinguishing marks (not on standard XtC 2): blue spyder saddle, blue bar ends, blue candy1 pedals, blue rear panaracer tire black front racing ralph. sadasd

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Dec 2014 8:37 PM    Quote and Reply

In the first place, why in the world U guys like to leave ur bike unattended. Ya i know U guys LOCK. Even if U lock with SHIP CHAIN also sure kena stolen one rite. In the first place, U guys shouldnt leave ur bike out of ur sight. I scratch my head evrytime U guys saud ur bikes are stolen. If U jaga ur bike properly, it wont get stolen, simple as dat...

Regular Forumer
191 posts
Forum Rep: 15

Singapore
Riding:
3) Demo 8
Login to see your Forum Rankings