Topic: Stolen Bikes - Let the community help you look out.

Posted on: 2nd Jul 2011 5:40 PM    Quote and Reply

All, today is a sad sad day for me, for my beloved Look road bike has been stolen overnight from outside my condo in Pasir Ris... My bikes were secured with heavy duty locks but the culprit came well prepare with cutters and stuff...

Details of bike:
Look KG386i in black nude carbon, size 51, Look HSC fork, Look Ergopost, 3T Less XL stem, Deda Newton bars, full Dura-ace/Ultegra group set, Look Keo Classic pedals, Rolf Vigor Pro Wheels with Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres.

The culprit also made off with 2 pairs of my bikes shoes, a pair of Adidas Vueltano in black, and a brand new pair of Shimano R300, both size 42.5.

Please contact me at 91788600 if you have any info on the above items. I am offering a cash reward to anyone who can help me find the bike or the culprit. Hope all of you can help to keep an eye out for the bike.

Thanks all!

Freshie Forumer
4 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Jul 2011 5:17 PM    Quote and Reply

Hi Lonebikerider,

any pics of your stolen bike post here?
did your condo managment show you footages of CCTV in condo?

so daring to steal inside your condo nowadays... sigh

mine was stolen outside jurong point...
police still investigating witht he assistance of jurong points cctv footages.

Yours,
Alan 
http://www.alanchow76.blogspot.com  

Regular Forumer
18 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 9th Jul 2011 5:09 PM    Quote and Reply

Which you parked outside a designated bike parking area...place is untidy and congested due to inconsiderate cyclists like you!

Quote:
"Formerly posted by alanchow1976:

mine was stolen outside jurong point...
"

Regular Forumer
1,293 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 10th Jul 2011 5:08 PM    Quote and Reply

All,

Pic of my bike can be found in my profile (link below).

http://www.togoparts.com/bikeprofile/viewprofile.php?p=2425

I dunno who is more useless, the condo security or the police... The only suggestion the police offered was for me to install my own cctv... Sigh...

Please assist to keep an eye out for the bike all.

Thanks!

Freshie Forumer
4 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 18th Jul 2011 11:07 AM    Quote and Reply

To All Fellow Friends and humble Souls...my Giant Terrago Bike was stolen last weekend 9-10 july from serangoon nth ave 3. It was parked and locked with 2 cablelocks outside my hse at the staircase landing.

The bike has Dart 2 white forks,
                      Avid Elixir R Silver-blue,
                      TopeaK rear mudguard,
                      white giant saddle,
                      shimano cranks with severe shoe-rub
                      2 basic metal bottlecages, silver n light blue

The frame has black background with white GIANT bold letters. Ther is white-black decal on the top tube. The "terrago" word is orange-outline. Ther r not many out there so it might be easier to spot. Im hoping to reach cyclists within AMK, Hougang, Serangoon, Seletar n neighbouring towns. Please help me keep a lookout for the Giant terrago Feel free to ring or msg me. Thank U All

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 18th Jul 2011 11:14 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by StratoSharma: To All Fellow Friends and humble Souls...my Giant Terrago Bike was stolen last weekend 9-10 july from serangoon nth ave 3. It was parked and locked with 2 cablelocks outside my hse at the staircase landing. The bike has Dart 2 white forks, Avid Elixir R Silver-blue, rear mudguard, white giant saddle, shimano cranks with severe shoe-rub and 2 basic metal bottlecages, silver n light blue. The frame has black background with white GIANT bold letters.Ther r not many out there so it might be easier to spot. Im hoping to reach cyclists within AMK, Hougang, Serangoon, Seletar n neighbouring towns. Please help me get reunited wid my bike, bought it wid my entire savings. Feel free to ring or msg me. Thank U All "

Post a photo if you have, it would be of much better help to know how your bike look like.

Did they cut the lock or broke it open at the lockset ?  2 locks and bike still gone.

Regular Forumer
209 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Jul 2011 10:30 AM    Quote and Reply

Im new here. How to post a pic? i dont c the option. help me out plz

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Jul 2011 10:39 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by StratoSharma: Im new here. How to post a pic? i dont c the option. help me out plz"

Try this out, not sure if it works:

Ctrl-C your Jpeg, then Ctrl-V in message box

What you doing is copy and paste.

There is also a insert image icon at the top.

Regular Forumer
209 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 19th Jul 2011 10:48 AM    Quote and Reply

Be prepared not to see your bike ever again for good, because very few people can actually unite with their stolen bike.

Regular Forumer
209 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 13th Aug 2011 3:15 PM    Quote and Reply

I lost my bike just outside my flat 2 months ago(In Tampines). I made a police report and never heard any feedback from the police anymore, So i lost hope of finding it back anymore. But yesterday I saw this malayman who was riding a bike which have my bicycle frame on on. I chased him till downtown east and stop him. He said he bought the bike from someone. I got his telephone number and let him go. When I reached home an hour later and called the NPC to update the info, the guys told me that the officer in charge work only office hour. But he will update me the status later. Few hours later, the man that ride that bike called me and update more info about himself and where he stay. He is unemploy and looking for a job. He told me he bought the bike for 2000 dollars six months ago, so the bike should not be mine. I told him don't worry, let the investigator handle it.
I called NPC and update the info to the guys in the station, and they asked for the details again, i was puzzled because they are supposed to conduct a investigation after i informed them 3 hours ago. The police officer said this:" Sir our duty in the station is to write down the fact and send the email to the officer in charge, he is working on office hour only." I was so disapointed with the reply and lost hope in getting justice back..

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings