Topic: attempt to create trouble has failed !

Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 11:37 AM    Quote and Reply

Btw, by coming to togoparts to advertise your "services" and then complain (by creating this post) that someone flamed or attacked you when you aren't even creditable.

You created your account on 21st feb 2009 and call everyone else who asks you technical questions a newb.  If you are really that senior in this forum, don't hide behind your bunny account.
And just because you nicknamed yourself bunny don't think everyone else are carrots. 

We pay our services to lbs who open their doors wide for business, those who invest in their skills.  Not by someone who don't have to pay shop rental, brags, complains and compares his service charges to that of a LBS.  Who knows what happens when things goes wrong.

Old Salt Forumer
907 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 11:46 AM    Quote and Reply

hahaha! agree with u finn! anyway, anybody clicked on the link crankiest provided? dam bloody funny! hahaha!

btw, can we tgp members delete a post/reply on d forums when posted? cos i posted about help on d single speed side and bunny replied about something being there, done that and blah blah... took a quick glance only and when came back to check it out, realized it was deleted... this only proves that even d moderators find u irritating? pls correct if im wrong, thanks. 

Regular Forumer
231 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 11:46 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Meowfifa:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Finn:

You are seriously a joke.  "Generous helping of grease on threaded parts".

"

Generous helping of grease is good; on a part call the anus.

Quote:

Obviously you've never come across something call loctite. 

"

Not too good for the part call anus.

Quote:

Also, a "non-workable" brake and "inefficient" brake is different situation. 

"

Have to learn when to stop and withdrawn, very dangerous situation. Could be something you are not prepared for."

Stoooodent probably got veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry generous helping of grease with a seal using loctite(red), a point of no return.  Once in no out, and a free ticket to see MJ's "this is it" concert in heaven.

Old Salt Forumer
907 posts

Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 12:08 PM    Quote and Reply

Ahhhhhhh...the kind of sticky and slimy situation my friends, the Kok bros (Harry Kok, Steve Kok and Hanson Kok) would like to get into.

Quote:

Stoooodent probably got veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrry generous helping of grease with a seal using loctite(red), a point of no return.  Once in no out, and a free ticket to see MJ's "this is it" concert in heaven."

Regular Forumer
1,293 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 12:53 PM    Quote and Reply

I don't let any Tom, Dick and Harry to service my bike for numberous reasons.  LBS is a legitimate and registered company which also account for credibilities.

Bicycle servicing and so on is not exactly rocket science but there are tips and tricks when servicing a bike.  I've learn numberous stuff from those experience LBS's senior mech and to think about someone saying that his skill is as good as LBS, I'd think that he is either ignorant, arrogant or someone who just graduated from a bicycle mechanic institute.

Online pricing are of course tempting but online store ain't local.  Money spent and flow will be outwards and circulation may not be within local.  You may laugh at this, but this is how I feel and it is a fact.

One more thing, if many cyclists are turning to you for servicing and paying you, wouldn't it be like operating a business?  If things goes wrong, can they go to CASE or simply beat you up?  Also, if you are charging and operates your workshop in HDBs, I think it'll be illegal.

Regular Forumer
320 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 2:03 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by speeddemon:

I don't let any Tom, Dick and Harry to service my bike for numberous reasons.  LBS is a legitimate and registered company which also account for credibilities.

Bicycle servicing and so on is not exactly rocket science but there are tips and tricks when servicing a bike.  I've learn numberous stuff from those experience LBS's senior mech and to think about someone saying that his skill is as good as LBS, I'd think that he is either ignorant, arrogant or someone who just graduated from a bicycle mechanic institute.

Online pricing are of course tempting but online store ain't local.  Money spent and flow will be outwards and circulation may not be within local.  You may laugh at this, but this is how I feel and it is a fact.

One more thing, if many cyclists are turning to you for servicing and paying you, wouldn't it be like operating a business?  If things goes wrong, can they go to CASE or simply beat you up?  Also, if you are charging and operates your workshop in HDBs, I think it'll be illegal.

"

Having a shop and register doesn't mean the skill is good. A pro bic mechanic who doesn't has a shop doesn't mean his skill cannot be as good as some pro bike shop.
Regarding the complain, what are u going to do even it got the shop register? Are u telling me u are going to write to CASE and tell them, they didn't tune my XTR shifter as smoothly as it shall be and I am consider being cheated? LOL..

If someone operate as individual online business and is no good. Simple, never go back to him again and post online and rant abt it. Sooner or later such bad business antic will result in wind up. Just like the register bic shop who has no skill and charge unfairly. Post yr comment and sooner or later hardly anybody will patronise it. I seriously doubt u will write to CASE and complain its skill is no good.

And comes to online business. I doubt anybody will immediately start with a huge purchase rashly. Always start with small and if its good, yr business will flourish. As simple as that.

Regular Forumer
926 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 2:58 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Finn: Btw, by coming to togoparts to advertise your "services" and then complain (by creating this post) that someone flamed or attacked you when you aren't even creditable.
"

I agree with Finn, this is the crux of the issue - if you offer your services for a fee - don't start griping and complaining when someone disputes with what you have to offer. 

It's not personal, it's business!

Regular Forumer
561 posts
Forum Rep: 1

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 7:51 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by kiddingz:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by Finn: Btw, by coming to togoparts to advertise your "services" and then complain (by creating this post) that someone flamed or attacked you when you aren't even creditable.
"

I agree with Finn, this is the crux of the issue - if you offer your services for a fee - don't start griping and complaining when someone disputes with what you have to offer. 

It's not personal, it's business!"

I choose to view it the other way, if u dun even have the intention to try out the service, don't even try to discredit or dispute it. You are in no positions to. 

Regular Forumer
210 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 8:40 PM    Quote and Reply

Selamat hari raya!!!

Regular Forumer
3,281 posts

Posted on: 21st Sep 2009 9:41 PM    Quote and Reply

I just have one of the worst Babi Ponteh I ever tasted in my whole freaking life.

Regular Forumer
620 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Login to see your Forum Rankings