Topic: Leaking Stout Fork

Posted on: 18th Jun 2018 1:59 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi Admin,

I would like to share one of my experience buying item here in Togoparts.com

Purchase a Stout Suspension Fork from the account user named : Ben White Cycles

last June 15 morning i come down to his place at Hougang 967 to collect the item

after paying he quickly go up to his unit. after a few minutes i notice that the lower part of the fork is leaking and i quickly 

send picture to the seller (Im still on his place) and even if i wipe it off the leaking still persist so i ask the seller to replace

another same unit 

but he says its a last unit. so after that he try to upsell me much more expensive fork or give me other fork that i dont need.

that night i give him an option that will get his 2nd hand Dart 2 fork and he will refund me the remaining amount and he 

agreed on that option. 

On the next day i keep on sending sms and whatsapp no respond. after that moment a received a reply from him that

theres other interested people to buy his Dart 2 fork that is posted at Carousell. after a few conversation he will then said

that he will be no longer refunding the item that i bought which he said that its Brand New and i know that its clearly states 

on his posting that 1 to 1 exchange for spoiled item or warranty atleast but i dont get none of them. Else he even block

from whatsapp and sms. I immediately feel that is trying run from his responsibilty which is not a good example when 

doing business.

One of his line " Its not my fault " 

I hope admin can do an action on this use kind of activity.

You can reach me via this account if you need more details.

Thank you.

Freshie Forumer
1 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Posted on: 11th Jul 2018 5:28 PM    Quote and Reply

If one in every of your forks has a broken seal, the fork may be less dampened on that side, with the intention to lead to the motorcycle leaning on that aspect! this is dangerous in case you journey on twisty roads or bad roads as you would possibly unfastened balance very easily. Top Assignment Writing

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 16th Jun 2019 7:42 PM    Quote and Reply

Your forum is always informative and helpful. That is why I would like to recommend another useful website. It's called Payforessay. If you are a student, who is looking for reliable writing service, where highly qualified writers will help with any type of custom writings for a good price  - use this website!

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 17th Jun 2019 6:47 AM    Quote and Reply

Perhaps a little primitive, but doing away with the hydraulic is one problem less to face?

Regular Forumer
6,167 posts
Forum Rep: 42

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings