Topic: cannot delete ads or set sold?

Posted on: 20th Mar 2017 11:19 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by lazypanda:
Quote:
"Formerly posted by ChrisB: I noticed the same thing last night: I can only "mark sold" or refresh (which uses credits).  I can't delete old ads, or ads where I decided to keep the item for myself because it wasn't selling.

"
"

Hi lazypanda, hp1728 are you guys experiencing issues with deleting ads?

Regular Forumer
111 posts
Forum Rep: 8

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Mar 2017 10:32 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi, lazypanda, hp1728, the issue on deleting items have been resolved. cheers and have a nice day.

'Tech Mechanic'
2 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Forum Moderator

Posted on: 19th Jun 2017 10:40 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by ChrisB: I noticed the same thing last night: I can only "mark sold" or refresh (which uses credits).  I can't delete old ads, or ads where I decided to keep the item for myself because it wasn't selling.

"

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 1st Jan 2018 11:15 AM    Quote and Reply

How to delete ads? Can seem to find the function. Did the problem previously encountered by other users surface again?

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 6th Jan 2018 7:29 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

"

I am facing the same problem, can anyone help?

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Posted on: 8th Jan 2018 9:50 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi jemsoh and SANDTIGER900 the delete function is located on the Managed Ads page, it's the light green menu bar with check/uncheck all function and sticking on the bottom part of the page as you scroll down.

This is a step by step process on how to delete you ads:
1. Login to your account
2. Go to Manage Ads page (Located on the Marketplace Button or the Pencil Button on the top right of your screen beside the Heart Button)
     Link: http://www.togoparts.com/marketplace/manageads.php
3. Select the ads that you want to delete through the checkboxes on the left
4. Select delete option from the dropdown menu and click Go button
5. The page will refresh after you confirm the deletion and your ads will be deleted

Hope this clarifies your inquiries. Thanks and have a nice day ahead.

'Tech Mechanic'
2 posts

Forum Moderator

Posted on: 14th Jan 2018 9:39 AM    Quote and Reply

[/QUOTE] Thank you jaypee 1082. I have managed to locate the delete button with your guide. Great help. Ride safe ☺

Freshie Forumer
2 posts

Posted on: 6th Jul 2018 10:07 AM    Quote and Reply

You can actually delete ur ads through this step by step process:

1. Login to your account
2. Go to Manage Ads page (Located on the Marketplace Button or the Pencil Button on the top right of your screen beside the Heart Button)
Link: http://www.togoparts.com/marketplace/manageads.php
3. Select the ads that you want to delete through the checkboxes on the left
4. Select delete option from the dropdown menu and click Go button
5. The page will refresh after you confirm the deletion and your ads will be deleted

'TOGOX Cheerleader'
84 posts
Forum Rep: 20

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Posted on: 26th Feb 2019 11:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

"

Regular Forumer
10 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 8th May 2019 12:29 PM    Quote and Reply

Quote:

"

Freshie Forumer
1 posts

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings