Topic: Reviews on Parts

Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 7:44 AM    Quote and Reply

Hi Zishin, erm since i'm new here, i always like to check out the reviews on bike parts etc. Hmm, though i may not be Professor Bicycle, but well, i'm sure many people out here would like to see more parts available right? Well, as a regular net nerd always looking for interesting bicycle parts and components, can i give you guyz a hand in posting pictures for as many bicycle parts as possible? and since there are millions of good parts and components out there waiting to be discovered, can i help u all by putting the items into the reviews (erm what dya call that, hee~) department? =)
Lor Sor Forumer
40 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 7:46 AM    Quote and Reply

in addition, i'm sure they would like to see pictures on the parts themselves first, before having to check out the Manufacturer's Website? =) I'm just volunteering what i love to do and share, pls don't scold me or accuse me of trying to hack into the website, i'm just a normal 17yo bicycle nerd hee~ and its alrite if you reject my offer, cheers =)

Lor Sor Forumer
40 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 11:46 AM    Quote and Reply

I think this question has been asked before.... it's not so easy as to just copy the pictures from other website and paste it here. There are many other issues like copyrights. I am sure the admin here are doing their best in getting all the pictures up.

SianzZZzzzzzz
Freshie Forumer
8 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 1:10 PM    Quote and Reply

Hmm... thanks for your willingness to help out... If you have any pictures and informations on new part (the details), you can always e-mail them to me and I'll put them up on the review section. The picture ssize if possible should be 250 X 150 (width X height).

Lor Sor Forumer
104 posts

Indonesia
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 4:41 PM    Quote and Reply

The images have to be free from copyright. The best way is to take images of the products yourself (digicam or something). The other way is to ask for permission from the manufacturer to use their images from their website.

Drivers: Look out for cyclists on the roads. Cyclists: Ride Safe.
'Togoparts Team'
1,240 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 4:48 PM    Quote and Reply

Oh, just in case, there is a "suggest a product" link in the reviews pages. After submitting the product, the reviews team will go thru the validity of the product and add it to the reviews section. This way, anybody can help build the reviews section!

Also, if you know the prices of the products, it will be best to post them in the reviews section so that others can look for information easily. The same goes for contributing your opinions on the product; Contribute them in the reviews section

Drivers: Look out for cyclists on the roads. Cyclists: Ride Safe.
'Togoparts Team'
1,240 posts

Forum Moderator
Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 23rd Jun 2002 5:00 PM    Quote and Reply

sure den. i'll do my best =)

Lor Sor Forumer
40 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 5th Dec 2019 5:06 PM    Quote and Reply

Zishin, I must have lost touch. Do I still submit product review to share with others here? If yes, how do I do it? Thanks.

Regular Forumer
6,197 posts
Forum Rep: 44

Singapore
Login to see your Forum Rankings