Topic: Anyone else up for ACDC with Axel Rose?

Posted on: 12th May 2016 10:03 PM    Quote and Reply

Love at first feel
Regular Forumer
2,625 posts
Forum Rep: 234

Posted on: 13th May 2016 8:29 AM    Quote and Reply

Guns n Roses is here ?

I like heavy bike, the heavier the better. NarrowTheway n NarrowTheroad is my bro.
Regular Forumer
18 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 13th May 2016 8:39 AM    Quote and Reply

Well, that's random o.o"

I've heard the audio of Axel performing as front man for ACDC, dunno why all the negativity around it, because I feel that he did damn well!

Regular Forumer
178 posts
Forum Rep: 36

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 13th May 2016 8:39 AM    Quote and Reply

Axl Rose is a fat uncle now...

Freshie Forumer
4 posts
Forum Rep: 2

Singapore
Posted on: 13th May 2016 8:43 AM    Quote and Reply

Well, that fat uncle still got the vocals to tear our ear drums!

Regular Forumer
178 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 13th May 2016 9:11 AM    Quote and Reply

I just got my Audioengine A5+ speakers set up and was listening to the complete ACDC discography FLAC version, I hadn't listened to it for a while and had forgotten just how good they were. I saw ACDC on the Back in Black and for those about to Rock tours in the 80's - I reckon Axel Rose would be a great frontman for them, wish they would come to SG, even my teenage kids think that ACDC  are awesome, no mean feat for a band for the 70's

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts

Posted on: 13th May 2016 9:19 AM    Quote and Reply

Aye, one can always hope they swing by here. For now, just have to settle for what's available :)

Also, hope Axel doesn't suddenly goes bonkers and start his weird antics. For him to perform with GnR after all these years of seperation, and then to be the front man for ACDC, all within such short time frame, it's rock heaven!

Regular Forumer
178 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 13th May 2016 9:24 AM    Quote and Reply

My biggest ever unexpected rock heaven was at the Cropredy festival when I was in UK in 1992, An old 60's band called Fairport Convention used to do a 2 day festival and play a 4 hour set on the last night. Robert Plant was their unannounced guest vocalist that year and we got 2 hours of listening to Plant banging out all the Led Zep classics.

I think Axel Rose is off all the class A drugs these days and not a complete whack job, but a combined ACDC G&R gig would be something worth seeing

Regular Forumer
2,625 posts

Login to see your Forum Rankings