Topic: Same feel for a lower price?

Posted on: 21st Feb 2016 5:45 PM    Quote and Reply

I'm not a bike enthusiast, i just ride as a form of transportation and leisure. And I know that I probably won't ride as much if it's not anything smooth, light and stable. I likely won't even bother to put on that helmut!
i used to ride a Tyrell CX, and liked that feeling on the road. But sold it when I have to leave the country. Now I'm coming back, and am looking for a bike that will give me the similar feel, but at a cheaper cost. Any suggestion? Mostly for leisure, occasionally longer distance 40-60km. I ever thought about going cross country, but don't think I'm ready for tat! 
Freshie Forumer
3 posts
Forum Rep: 0

Singapore
Posted on: 21st Feb 2016 7:26 PM    Quote and Reply

smells like a hybrid bicycle can consider

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts
Forum Rep: 17

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Feb 2016 10:47 PM    Quote and Reply

yeps hybrid like giant escape....etc

Regular Forumer
871 posts
Forum Rep: 102

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 21st Feb 2016 11:51 PM    Quote and Reply

What do you all think go BMC's hybrid? Alpenchallenge seems to be on e high side. Wonder if avanti is alright?

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 22nd Feb 2016 10:25 AM    Quote and Reply

Quote:
"Formerly posted by Hooha: What do you all think go BMC's hybrid? Alpenchallenge seems to be on e high side. Wonder if avanti is alright?"

u ok & comfortable with the budget?

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts

Singapore
Riding:
Posted on: 22nd Feb 2016 8:38 PM    Quote and Reply

I probably will have to pay a price to find a bike I'll want to ride..... Not set a budget really...  Cos in the end, I always exceed budget! 
In case I really pay for a good bike, maybe I'll just have to ship it to wherever I'm going.
if I buy cheap, sell also no heartache

Freshie Forumer
3 posts

Singapore
Posted on: 23rd Feb 2016 11:49 AM    Quote and Reply

Ha ha! wise

Regular Forumer
1,342 posts

Singapore
Riding: